{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 BTS getting comforted by their own songs

• Official Post

Which songs mean the most to the members in your opinion??

EXAMPLE:

Jimin and the song "Young Forever"

He got it tattooed above his elbows

e9a5345eec85a1f7d12ae50ecf17d62de1fff035.gifv

In his 2018 vlog he said around the time they were preparing Love Yourself: Tear,

all the members were having a hard time and because of that he couldn't really lean on them as he struggled too.

So he found himself alone at times. That was when he searched videos of fans singing 'Young Forever'

and it gave him that boost he needed to keep moving forward.

When ARMYs sang it at Wembley Stadium he said,

"This song is a song that I have gotten so much emotional support from.

Thank you so so much for singing this song and enjoying it together

I am so happy, I love you"

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

Edited once, last by fortuna ().

• i love this. i love that their music isnt only for fans but for them too. i see bts discography as their diary.

jimin's nevermind tattoo is such a significative one too, especially after the difficult year that was 2018.

• They all love their music which isn't always the case with some artists so I'm glad they seem to genuinely enjoy what they're making. Jimin especially hypes up their songs and his tats show how sincere he is about it. Magic Shop I feel is another very meaningful song for him.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Edited once, last by MIRACOLE ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!