Asexual idols

• Screaming acephobia, and yeah you can try your Im fine with them bs, your rxns & posts here exposed yourself, disgusting

go read my other replies unless you wanna stay ignorant. call me acephobic if you want idc cause it doesnt exist! LOL

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• i dont assume everyone is straight but das me. i think assuming anyone's sexuality is odd, gay or straight (idc about gay ppl making jokes tho cause theyre jokes). either way, asexuality is different from being gay, straight, bisexual, it doesn't fall under lgbtq so that argument doesn't make sense. to know if someone is asexual you would have to know them personally to really know or ofc they would have to tell you. its none of our business, if fans SERIOUSLY think they can assume someone is queer or asexual based on the traits they show on camera, you're fucking weird.

lgbtqia or lgbtq+

the a stands for ace, and the + includes ace.

asexual people are part of the lgbtq+ community.

isn't lgbtq+ anything other than the status quo aka straight, cis, allosexual(having sexual attraction)?

• lol you clearly did not read what my reply to you so responding to your points is useless. telling ppl to stop assuming sexuality may be useless but it doesnt change the fact that its wrong, i, a queer person is saying this. and if you think im only targeting this situation when its about queer identities youre wrong bc i wouldve said the same thing if they were assuming any idol is straight.

You would not have.

• shit yea tf i am! im 'acephobic' to asexuals who think solely being asexual means youre queer which it doesn't! the fact that you're equating 'acephobia' to homophobia and transphobia is disrespectful to the queer ppl who have experienced REAL systematic oppression.

please, enlighten me on how asexuals are oppressed, quickly.

I can’t tell if you’re a bigot or just genuinely unaware.

• shit yea tf i am! im 'acephobic' to asexuals who think solely being asexual means youre queer which it doesn't! the fact that you're equating 'acephobia' to homophobia and transphobia is disrespectful to the queer ppl who have experienced REAL systematic oppression.

please, enlighten me on how asexuals are oppressed, quickly.

Cause ace people don't face oppression? Constantly being told there's something wrong with them, that they have a medical condition they need treated, that they just need to put out for their so cause its expected of them? Those are only a few examples you utter clown, clearly you've never bothered to talk to someone whose ace but atleast you have the the spine to stand by your bigotry unlike tornpet who just reacts.

I hope you educate yourself on the struggles of others in the future and don't just remain an ignorant fool regurgitating the same hate you get onto others.

• Cause ace people don't face oppression? Constantly being told there's something wrong with them, that they have a medical condition they need treated, that they just need to put out for their so cause its expected of them? Those are only a few examples you utter clown, clearly you've never bothered to talk to someone whose ace but atleast you have the the spine to stand by your bigotry unlike tornpet who just reacts.

I hope you educate yourself on the struggles of others in the future and don't just remain an ignorant fool regurgitating the same hate you get onto others.

you don't know me so shut the hell up

• lgbtqia or lgbtq+

the a stands for ace, and the + includes ace.

asexual people are part of the lgbtq+ community.

isn't lgbtq+ anything other than the status quo aka straight, cis, allosexual(having sexual attraction)?

im queer so i have every right to be commenting under this thread, dont come for me. lgbtqia/lgbtqa is not a valid term. if youre a cisgendered asexual you are not queer. im tired of cisgendered asexuals inserting themselves into the lgbtq community when historically and today they have never been systematically pressed, ever. yall can disagree with me but it doesnt change the fact that solely being asexual doesnt make you queer. asexuals are valid, im not taking that away from them but by calling themselves queer when theyre ONLY ASEXUAL, harms the lgbtq community. if you're a lesbian/bisexual/gay/trans asexual you are queer, but you're queer BECAUSE YOURE LESBIAN/BISEXUAL/GAY/TRANS !!NOT!! bc you're asexual.

don't quote me again till you read this, also intersexual ppl have literally made it known that they dont consider themselves lgbtq so that's that.

"

final-1.gif

• A lot of people are just unsexy, that does not mean they’re asexual lmao

I didn’t even say he isn’t sexy

I just don’t get any sexual vibes from this guy even when he acts sexy haha

It’s just a vibe I get from what I’ve seen, I just could never imagine him even in a relationship :D

• lmaoo sure kdsjksd,

thinking about ur faves 24/7 is creepy too, but that aint stopping ya

lol what?? who even are you? and who told you that I think about my faves 24/7? this is the most ridiculous argument I’ve ever seen. sorry if it bothers you so much that I suggested giving humans the privacy and respect that they deserve. some of y’all need help.

• I can’t tell if you’re a bigot or just genuinely unaware.

calling me unaware when ive literally stated my reasons lol. if youre still in denial after reading all my replies and thoroughly explaining my argument, youre just choosing to stay ignorant then.

"

final-1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!