Asexual idols

• Anyways i used to think that jungkook was asexual but then that video of his checking out that guy in 2015 got big and it was obvious he's not asexual.

well, apparently, some asexual ppl can find someone attractive but at the same time they wont act on it and sleep with that person.

• Not weird at all. Ppl assume everyone is straight all the time.

i dont assume everyone is straight but das me. i think assuming anyone's sexuality is odd, gay or straight (idc about gay ppl making jokes tho cause theyre jokes). either way, asexuality is different from being gay, straight, bisexual, it doesn't fall under lgbtq so that argument doesn't make sense. to know if someone is asexual you would have to know them personally to really know or ofc they would have to tell you. its none of our business, if fans SERIOUSLY think they can assume someone is queer or asexual based on the traits they show on camera, you're fucking weird.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• i dont assume everyone is straight but das me. i think assuming anyone's sexuality is odd, gay or straight (idc about gay ppl making jokes tho cause theyre jokes). either way, asexuality is different from being gay, straight, bisexual, it doesn't fall under lgbtq so that argument doesn't make sense. to know if someone is asexual you would have to know them personally to really know or ofc they would have to tell you. its none of our business, if fans SERIOUSLY think they can assume someone is queer or asexual based on the traits they show on camera, you're fucking weird.

You cannot stop people from assuming sexuality and no one is under any implied straight posts talking about assuming sexuality. It’s always the queer ones. It’s always like a post about “idol’s type of girl” and not one person under that post would have talked about assuming sexuality.

When you comment such stuff under posts about queer sexualities you’re doing far more harm than good.

• i dont assume everyone is straight but das me. i think assuming anyone's sexuality is odd, gay or straight (idc about gay ppl making jokes tho cause theyre jokes). either way, asexuality is different from being gay, straight, bisexual, it doesn't fall under lgbtq so that argument doesn't make sense. to know if someone is asexual you would have to know them personally to really know or ofc they would have to tell you. its none of our business, if fans SERIOUSLY think they can assume someone is queer or asexual based on the traits they show on camera, you're fucking weird.

The A in lgbtqa stands for asexual/aromantic. Are you lgbt+? Cause if not, keep your opinion on queer matters to yourself

• You cannot stop people from assuming sexuality and no one is under any implied straight posts talking about assuming sexuality. It’s always the queer ones. It’s always like a post about “idol’s type of girl” and not one person under that post would have talked about assuming sexuality.

When you comment such stuff under posts about queer sexualities you’re doing far more harm than good.

lol you clearly did not read what my reply to you so responding to your points is useless. telling ppl to stop assuming sexuality may be useless but it doesnt change the fact that its wrong, i, a queer person is saying this. and if you think im only targeting this situation when its about queer identities youre wrong bc i wouldve said the same thing if they were assuming any idol is straight.

"

final-1.gif

• lol you clearly did not read what my reply to you so responding to your points is useless. telling ppl to stop assuming sexuality may be useless but it doesnt change the fact that its wrong, i, a queer person is saying this. and if you think im only targeting this situation when its about queer identities youre wrong bc i wouldve said the same thing if they were assuming any idol is straight.

So, you a queer person with acephobia?? Judging from your responses

• The A in lgbtqa stands for asexual/aromantic. Are you lgbt+? Cause if not, keep your opinion on queer matters to yourself

im queer so i have every right to be commenting under this thread, dont come for me. lgbtqia/lgbtqa is not a valid term. if youre a cisgendered asexual you are not queer. im tired of cisgendered asexuals inserting themselves into the lgbtq community when historically and today they have never been systematically pressed, ever. yall can disagree with me but it doesnt change the fact that solely being asexual doesnt make you queer. asexuals are valid, im not taking that away from them but by calling themselves queer when theyre ONLY ASEXUAL, harms the lgbtq community. if you're a lesbian/bisexual/gay/trans asexual you are queer, but you're queer BECAUSE YOURE LESBIAN/BISEXUAL/GAY/TRANS !!NOT!! bc you're asexual.

"

final-1.gif

Edited once, last by dokyeomhive ().

• So, you a queer person with acephobia?? Judging from your responses

shit yea tf i am! im 'acephobic' to asexuals who think solely being asexual means youre queer which it doesn't! the fact that you're equating 'acephobia' to homophobia and transphobia is disrespectful to the queer ppl who have experienced REAL systematic oppression.

please, enlighten me on how asexuals are oppressed, quickly.

"

final-1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!