I don't wanna see nobody be ignorant and disrespectful to these 3 cf queens.

• It's so upsetting to see you'll exclude and drag lisa, Hwasa or Jennie fr when they probably invite each other to swim in their pools filled with money or whatever rich people do. You can praise one without dragging the other. This trio is untouchable the only one I can see upsetting the balance in the future is Jisoo or nayeon.

1. Hwasa has the most cf's in 3rd gen. She has a 2020 like this

1613234623-screenshot-20210213-1733393 (1).png

and y'all lil shits excluding her don't sit right with me. Her 2020 cf's only upto october alone>>>

ElouPqPVMAAXbpi~2.jpeg

2. Ms. Jennie Kim who's inherited 3 brands straight from Ms. Bae Suzy THE cf queen of the 2nd gen. She is most definitely the one to inherit THE CF queen title in this gen, no doubt about that. She has great international as well as popularity in sk. She currently has 9 brands!

1. Samsung S20 Series

2. Chanel House Ambassador

3. Chum Churum Model

4. Jentle Home

5. Face of Amore Pacific's Hera

6. Lotte Air Baked Snacks.

7. Calvin Klein

8. Dashing Diva

9. Vita 500

3. Ms. Lisa manoban whom AIS, the biggest telecom company in Thailand had to beg for. Who is currently the global ambassador for THREE luxury brands.

*Bulgari global ambassador there's a mistake in the article. Plus ragnorak game that I couldn't include in the screenshot.

Screenshot_20210414-094819~2.png

Even Lisa I see her left outta cf conversations when no female idol can match her influence internationally.

1613235342-efsdmthwsaaytar-1 (1).jpeg

Desbundar

• Regardless of whether y'all wanna accept fax or nah this is how the trio be retiring lbr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• I think you should include Jisoo her cf's are getting bigger and she is literally global embassador of Dior fashion and Dior beauty that itself it's a big issue and they said their Dior fall collection were inspired by Jisoo herself and that's something I've never seen done before for any idol or celebrity.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

also she has more cf's this year and collaborations (Cartier) this year she was announced as a main character for Pasha de cartier.

• Yeah that other thread was X/X/

Fr. That thread reeked of ignorance and honestly most of it shoulda straight up stayed in the drafts.

Jisoo got a lot of potential fr. I mean girlie was shooting cf's with Lee Minho pre debut. Due to yg dungeoning her, other visuals like irene with plenty of solo promotion, web series, cf's, more mc roles and so on, got ahead. I hope he starts accepting more and more cf's for her instead of shelving her. If yg starts promoting her properly she most likely will be an it girl like Hwasa or Jennie.

Desbundar

• Fr. That thread reeked of ignorance and honestly most of it shoulda straight up stayed in the drafts.

Jisoo got a lot of potential fr. I mean girlie was shooting cf's with Lee Minho pre debut. Due to yg dungeoning her, other visuals like irene with plenty of solo promotion, web series, cf's, more mc roles and so on, got ahead. I hope he starts accepting more and more cf's for her instead of shelving her. If yg starts promoting her properly she most likely will be an it girl like Hwasa or Jennie.

I got a feeling that Jisoo is the one who picks her cf's ( she might reject some) or at least has a say. Not to mention she is giving them a lot of profit. I mean most of the outfits she wore from it michaa are sold out and Jisoo got to design her own characters in Kart rider ( some of those items are $20) which are hella expensive.

I don't mind if she is an it girl tbh but I want her to be more promoted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!