Could this viet girl fit Kpop standard beauty?

• Don't have so much interest for SGO48, the vietnamese branch of AKB48. But this girl here, is probably one of prettiest vietnamese girls I've seen. She passed the first round of SGO48 2nd generation audition.

170047764_1073222369834048_7562634850791169807_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=qVGjFQVeLMgAX9iDEUg&_nc_oc=AQmHGj64QuGwupTAGxLrOOnZ5ijrrkRHn_H98LcBRX3TRK246ASkjBMTgytpwIM403Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fosl3-1.fna&oh=c6f49873308f2bb39a011dd3063e1f58&oe=609BB78E

• VVisual What do you think? I really like this girl :love:

Yes! She's very pretty. Very East Asian ulzzang standard!

Despite the attempted shade about her looking like Joy (who's obviously a KPOP idol), I think she has the visuals for Korea at least from that picture. We need a little more in terms of pictures since the Korean "small face" ideal means that she would need the proportions too.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Yes! She's very pretty. Very East Asian ulzzang standard!

Despite the attempted shade about her looking like Joy (who's obviously a KPOP idol), I think she has the visuals for Korea at least from that picture. We need a little more in terms of pictures since the Korean "small face" ideal means that she would need the proportions too.

You mean body proportions? That can be done through diet and workout.

It's almost a shame she will be joining SGO48. Would rather she be joining a Kpop agency, even if it's a localized one in Vietnam.

• You mean body proportions? That can be done through diet and workout.

It's almost a shame she will be joining SGO48. Would rather she be joining a Kpop agency, even if it's a localized one in Vietnam.

Yes, proportion of head to body but exercise and diet won't help here unless you can lengthen your legs or something. You're pretty much born with it. You can't change it by being thinner.

3B9EF68B-AEE2-4D0D-BBD4-9D2A26C2E61F.jpeg

I think SGO48 is good avenue. At least it is a consistent destination. How many KPOP styled GGs were created in Vietnam over the years? Exceptionally few -- Lime, Lip B and I can't think of any other. There were VPOP ggs from shows like the SGirls that lasted like a song or two.

So SGO48 can do more original songs and create subunits that is more K-style we could see something like SNH48 and 7Senses who ended up on Show Champion and Soribada in Korea.

• Oh yeah that could be bit of a problem. Vietnamese girls aren't usually very tall compared to other asian girls. I do hope Vo Nguyen or pretty viet girls are minimum 161, so their chances for being recruited are higher. There are a few Kpop girls who are short. Yeojin of Loona for example is just 155.

Not so into SGO48. I was a bit in the beginning, but just lost interest. If Vo Nguyen joins SGO48, I would likely follow the group again.

Speaking of Vpop gg, there is a new project ongoing from a korean-vietnamese collaberation company in Vietnam, SB Entertainment. They have Jang Mi and ex-LIME Ivone under their label. It's a trainee program and they have a predebut show. It's already in it's 4th episode.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• More of proportions than pure height. A lot of KPOP gg idols are short -- under 155cm but the average is around 165cm. But yes, the taller you are the more chances you have of getting those proportions, think Doyeon and Tzuyu -- but once you reach super model height like 180cm and above you also lose out by being too tall on the dance line!

Still if you're too short like Yoojung (about 157CM) you could be cute but never the visual lol

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In my eyes she's perfect but speaking of Korea's standards, she's perhaps giving such an "exotic" vibe to them, or maybe a really strong image.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!