Kpop stans get clowned for trying to cancel itzy's mafia concept

• It looks like the tweets calling out itzy's mafia concept on kpop twitter as problematic went viral on regular twitter and now everyone is clowning kpop fans.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was not expecting to see this issue blow up on twitter like this lmao, the top tweet has 300k likes and it's getting shared by my non kpop mutuals.

Maybe jyp is lowkey a marketing genius.

• waiiit don't tell me the whole mafia discussion on twitter started bc of itzy??? :o

• As an Italian I fully expected this

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• As an Italian I fully expected this

Ironically, I feel like The Commission/Five Families in the USA is way more famous than organized crime groups in Italy proper.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• I hope they feel pretty stupid right now. This sounds harsh but it's because I don't feel these Sjw's sincerity at all. They're just in it as a trend by making up new "sensitive topics" just to feel victimized. It's even worse that many do it as a way to cause hate on celebrities they dislike.

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!