And mandala aint no clothin pattern

If it aint your religion then just leave it alone

Like tf

And dont be tryna convert ppl to your religion if they aint wanna

Its their choice it aint yours

Im lookin at the Christians

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• I get all that and I agree

But seriously, what is up with all the christian bashing I see on here all the time?

Is there something I'm not getting that's up with them?

• I get all that and I agree

But seriously, what is up with all the christian bashing I see on here all the time?

Is there something I'm not getting that's up with them?

There be Christians online on different apps and websites

And they be tryna tell ppl to be Christian n that Christianity is the best

And like they be sayin sht like “If u convert to Christianity youll get this n that

Like beitch no

And I be seein on Instagram and tiktok

There be Christians in the comments sayin sht like “JESUS IS OUR SAVIOR“CHRISTIANITY IS THE BEST

And I get that they love their religion and they be tryna spread the word

But they be doin too much

Like leave ppl alone and stop spammin sht in the comments

Its annoyin asf and just let ppl be their own religion

Not everybody needs to be Christian

• Agreed but then again they still have freedom of speech and freedom of press so it's really in the rights to say whatever they want, just like I can say that it's annoying

But yeah, it's annoying when other people decide what's best for your life and tell you what you should do

Not just christians but it seems they are the main problem in religious pressuring

• This is probably a thing, since most religious people do not like to have their religious objects used for other purposes.

But they be doin too much

Like leave ppl alone and stop spammin sht in the comments

Its annoyin asf and just let ppl be their own religion

Not everybody needs to be Christian

They believe that everyone but them will go to hell. And they see themselves as noble saviors of your soul when they bore you with their sermons or even insult you. Such a twisted mindset.

432-ynitmfg-gif

Edited once, last by 0neechan ().

• because christianity is the white people's religion and you can mock it. that's what twitter and tumblr thought me

QiongqiongHua

i've been on the internet for 10+ years and i have never seen such posts. you follow interesting people

Wdym

Its not good to mock nobodys religion

And wut u mean by I follow such post

• because christianity is the white people's religion and you can mock it. that's what twitter and tumblr thought me

Uh what? I’m black and I’m Christian. And mocking religion shouldn’t be justified because it’s a certain minorities. It’s not “the white man’s religion”? I’ve never heard of that before, but if I’m wrong please feel free to correct me!

Christianity is not the white people's religion, it is all over the world and there are millions and millions of not white people who follow the religion

You can mock a religion if you want because you have the freedom of speech but it's not really nice so I wouldn't

It's also not really smart to get your info from twitter or tumblr

• Christianity is not the white people's religion, it is all over the world and there are millions and millions of not white people who follow the religion

You can mock a religion if you want because you have the freedom of speech but it's not really nice so I wouldn't

I think she was ironic.

• Christianity is not the white people's religion, it is all over the world and there are millions and millions of not white people who follow the religion

TatasKookie123  QiongqiongHua

I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic, obviously not.

Everything that's concidered the white men's culture (a dominant culture), christianity included, is okay to mock. Wearing crosses as aesthetics is okay but imagery and symbols from other religions is unforgivable. That's why you're never going to hear backlash on social media over problematic usage of christian symbols.

That's the answer you sought for.

• TatasKookie123  QiongqiongHua

I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic, obviously not.

Everything that's concidered the white men's culture (a dominant culture), christianity included, is okay to mock. Wearing crosses as aesthetics is okay but imagery and symbols from other religions is unforgivable. That's why you're never going to hear backlash on social media over problematic usage of christian symbols.

That's the answer you sought for.

OK I'm sorry, it's hard to gauge the tone of people when they say certain things

Although I do not agree and don't understand how it's ok to mock white people and white things but not other races or cultures, I guess that's how you feel so I can't say that it's a wrong idea, although it's kind of mean to mock or be rude to anything no matter what the situation is

Although again I will say, it's not just white people, it's actually pretty equal for all races

Here are the statistics

https://www.pewforum.org/relig…l-and-ethnic-composition/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!