Why is BIGHIT not helping Enhypen?

• Enhypen are under Belift Lab, which was co-founded by CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment. BigHit only produces their music. They are not directly BigHit Ent managed, unlike BTS and TXT. I know you want to think it's all BigHit, but their are various people that make up the various sub-labels and the ones who handle TXT are different than those who handle Enhypen.

well, i also think the sub labels that SM owns, is also SM not managed but they're still under SM somewhat so deserve their name, same with gfriend 17 etc

• You're worried about nothing if you think they're not going to be viewed as Big 4, honestly. No one is ever going to let them forget. If you think the very public creation of HYBE and all the eye opening moves that went along with it is going to make anyone forget Enhypen's origins or connections and suddenly allow them to be viewed as nugu... I've got a bridge to sell you.

• Yeah exactly, SM has loads of sub labels and I think they even have a group in one of their sub label, but fans don't include them in SM directly, I thought the same was applied with enhypen. So they aren't directly with Hype, just their sub label

:whatr:

I think it's because BangPD created En- and also is in charge with their discography that's why they have been associated with Bighit alongside TXT and BTS but Engenes knows that they aren't under BH ent but Belift lab

• I think it's because BangPD created En- and also is in charge with their discography that's why they have been associated with Bighit alongside TXT and BTS but Engenes knows that they aren't under BH ent but Belift lab

I genuinely dont think enhypen needs it anyways tbh, they are very talented, very good looking and very very new. I think they just need time, they haven't even had a comeback yet, so it'll all just getting used to them now.

:whatr:

• Because you guys aren't informed enough you also end up saying nonsense. Even before iland started it was explained bighit will take care of anything music related while cj will be the ones to manage them (promotions, activities, content is all by cj). Enhypen don't even need to be directly under bighit to succeed - they have a hardcore fandom already, they keep gaining success and growing so fast without any push by bighit. It's better that way because they still get exposure because of being connected to bighit and at the same time no one views them as bts' younger brothers which is definitely great.

And also.. They have their videos uploaded on hybe channel + the playground thing with txt, that's more than enough from bighit's side when they don't even manage them

• It is and they still have 2 more weeks before their first cb so I'm not sure where all this "concern" is coming from

Because their sales are rising. Any time a group experiences a surge in success, random people who never cared about them before will come out of the woodworks and make backhanded comments about them

• EN- is under Belift not Big Hit Music. Big Hit music only has BTS and TXT. Just like Source has only Gfriend. PLEDIS has SVT, Nuest, etc. Out of all these groups, only EN- has had any interaction/content with TXT and to a lesser degree BTS. So Obviously HYBE is actually doing more for EN- than any other group that isn't under Big Hit Music. That is because I personally think Bang PD and Big Hit are more invested in EN- members.

Big Hit trying to debut as many I-land contestants as they can, shows that Bang PD/Big Hit see these trainees as people and not just commodities.

It is up to the fans, if EN- become more successful or not. HYBE can't control that.

• I actually think BH is doing more for them than other artists from other sub labels :eyes:

I mean most of them were originally BH trainees so Bang PD may have more sentiments towards them than other artists from bought labels. BH has helped them in promotions as well even tho it's not in their responsibilities. Posting MVs on HYBE channel is a big deal = more exposure. Posting their variety shows on HYBE channel when even BTS and TXT didn't have that. TXT and BTS attended ILAND just to support the trainees. What else do you want from them? CJ is actually the one responsible for promotions so you should ask them instead because the promotions CJ has given to Enhypen are no where near those Produce groups.

• I actually think BH is doing more for them than other artists from other sub labels :eyes:

I mean most of them were originally BH trainees so Bang PD may have more sentiments towards them than other artists from bought labels. BH has helped them in promotions as well even tho it's not in their responsibilities. Posting MVs on HYBE channel is a big deal = more exposure. Posting their variety shows on HYBE channel when even BTS and TXT didn't have that. TXT and BTS attended ILAND just to support the trainees. What else do you want from them? CJ is actually the one responsible for promotions so you should ask them instead because the promotions CJ has given to Enhypen are no where near those Produce groups.

This, yes it happens the other way around. Is there any specific variety show for Enhypen in Mnet after debut? I mean CJ even pushing TOO into Road to Kingdom for exposure. Enhypen actually deserve more exposure and promo from CJ side, they have bigger share in Belift.

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

af2742861f38a8052492507dba50048a.gif

5d32e75d410469d70a9bc9035b12e66a.gif

0ada580d39d9ed1dc9c6c8aa105a41f1.gif

77c0b8caca3836a8fe0c368f59b7d127.gif

• I think they're doing fine the way it is tbh. They are establishing their own sound and brand and if they were more connected, they'd just get shit for trying to ride BTS's coattails (and tbh both Enhypen and TXT get enough of that anyway).

Their first album did great sales and it looks like their next one is going to be even bigger. People complained about them getting a MAMA stage was unfair, but it was iconic af and my second favorite of the whole show after NCT. I also like that they had that little semi-collab stage with Treasure and aespa at one of the year end shows.

Honestly my favorite Enhypen promo isn't even promo.. it's their dance jam live streams on YouTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!