KAMALA HARRIS FOLLOWS BTS ON TWITTER

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lmaooo they are her most recent follow

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KSKSKKSSKSKKS

• I’m not really happy about it. It’s not good for BTS to be dragged to political agendas but good for her for liking BTS

as long as armys dont respond to the bait they'll be okay i think. armys gotta be a bit smarter and stop the sheep mentality. idk how tho, there's so many of us.

KSKSKKSSKSKKS

Lulzzz these jokes are too good

:cryingr:

• as long as armys dont respond to the bait they'll be okay i think. armys gotta be a bit smarter and stop the sheep mentality. idk how tho, there's so many of us.

it’s not ARMYs I’m worried about its other politicians and other replubicans who will insult them or use them in whatever propaganda just because of their popularity and bc Kamala likes them.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• maybe she actually likes them, but this is definitely also a calculated move especially after seeing armys/tiktokers trolling trump earlier this year. politicians are aware of armys power, and they'll take advantage of this, whether we like it or not.

Yeah I don't think it's that deep....

• it’s not ARMYs I’m worried about its other politicians and other replubicans who will insult them or use them in whatever propaganda just because of their popularity and bc Kamala likes them.

im like pretty certain bts wont be dragged into issues that go on in the us lul

• it’s not ARMYs I’m worried about its other politicians and other replubicans who will insult them or use them in whatever propaganda just because of their popularity and bc Kamala likes them.

but that's what i mean... they're koreans who live in korea... they obviously have nothing to do with US politics. but hypothetically if a politician use their name and makes a nonsense comment, the only thing that will make it relevant is if armys respond to it. if we could be more careful and selective on what issues to respond, they'll be ok.

• idk if its okay to laugh at this lol

tell the fbi and interpol agents its me and my weird sense of humor.

wait sorry one more and I'll stop lol

Edited once, last by okayno ().

• tell the fbi and interpol agents its me and my weird sense of humor.

wait sorry one more and I'll stop lol

I CANT DO THIS :angryr::cryingr:

• but that's what i mean... they're koreans who live in korea... they obviously have nothing to do with US politics. but hypothetically if a politician use their name and makes a nonsense comment, the only thing that will make it relevant is if armys respond to it. if we could be more careful and selective on what issues to respond, they'll be ok.

looking at my the TL right now I’d say it would be impossible for ARMYs not to react. But then that’s more of a US ARMY problem tbh

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• fox news insiders : kamala is dealing with bomb issues as we speak. is this a state of national emergency?

kamala : a new bangtan bomb had just dropped. gotta watch, pentagon can wait.

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• ik all politicians are lmao

i can't believe that stan twt and tiktok are hyping her up tbh

i remember when she called biden a liar and shit and now shes saying hes a good person all because he picked her. the hypocrisy lol

and biden only picked her because shes a women of color and so that he would look like a good person for that reason, they literally hated each other lol

• i remember when she called biden a liar and shit and now shes saying hes a good person all because he picked her. the hypocrisy lol

and biden only picked her because shes a women of color and so that he would look like a good person for that reason, they literally hated each other lol

there is not a single person in the scene who isnt evil

i wonder when people will realize that lol

hyping them up is fucking dumb

but the fact that she followed bts is pretty big tho shows how much recognition theyre earning ^^

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!