WOO!AH! Wooyeon Is Best Girl! She's An Actress!

• WOO!AH! Wooyeon Is Best Girl! She's An Actress!

Wooyeon is my bias in WOO!AH!

Here she does a behind the scenes of her drama shoot Live On!

Wants her brother to send money for snacks. Lol.

So pretty! And charming!

Enjoy!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She is adorable. And already doing dramas? Woo!ah! just debuted and shes already getting roles. Future star.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She is adorable. And already doing dramas? Woo!ah! just debuted and shes already getting roles. Future star.

Yea she snagged a role early! I think this drama is actually the one Yeonwoo plays a primary role in.

I think Wooyeon may have a small part.

It's a teen drama I think. Haven't watched it.

But that's awesome she's getting attention.

Can't wait for WOO!AH! to come back again.

• That's a must watch for you then. Yeonwoo and yo girl Wooyeon? Automatic 10/10 rating.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!