Superyeah's Super Appreciation Thread

• Thanks, everyone and especially dummi, for all this. I really don’t deserve it.

Make sure y’all show the rest of the staff some love on a frequent basis, too. There’s a lot they do behind the scenes that you don’t know about. Our Tech, Admin, Events/Awards, Content, and Mod teams all work tirelessly to make this the place that it is. I mean it when I say they’re amazing. I’m honored to be part of this team.

ngl i've become uncertain and anxious when i post, lots of people have been banned and i'm afraid to be banned as well (especially since my akorns aren't even mine, i'm supposed to keep them safe :()

• as long as you don't do anything crazy superyeah won't ban you ^^

(this thread is strictly for appreciation dum dum)

but will others? :/ i never had a wp but i'm not sure how this exactly works, i thought that people who were banned weren't problematic either ;(

sorry, sorry, i guess i needed encouragement to tell me i won't get banned, i saw a chance and i took it :-D

• but will others? :/ i never had a wp but i'm not sure how this exactly works, i thought that people who were banned weren't problematic either ;(

sorry, sorry, i guess i needed encouragement to tell me i won't get banned, i saw a chance and i took it

aha, its alright! <3

• ngl i've become uncertain and anxious when i post, lots of people have been banned and i'm afraid to be banned as well (especially since my akorns aren't even mine, i'm supposed to keep them safe :()

but will others? :/ i never had a wp but i'm not sure how this exactly works, i thought that people who were banned weren't problematic either ;(

sorry, sorry, i guess i needed encouragement to tell me i won't get banned, i saw a chance and i took it :-D

We’re actually extremely lenient as mods. We give out verbal warnings (without any warning points) before issuing WPs unless what you said really warrants that.

I’m not sure what you mean by non-problematic users getting banned, but it’s either one of the two scenarios:

1. They asked us for their account to be banned because they wanted to use a new account.

2. They were involved with the process of breaking AKP rules behind the scenes.

Don’t worry. Just being friends with a person who gets banned won’t get you yourself banned necessarily. Things are usually discussed first.

I’ve actually opted for leniency for certain users who were either on the verge of getting banned or who ended up being temporarily banned.

It might not seem like it to you, but we believe in second chances.

• aha, its alright! <3

wow, i just read it and wow. and all over what? a kpop forum. i'm glad legal action is being taken. i honestly don't understand the reason for such a beahviour.

i'm aware of everything you mentioned, i don't know if she remembers but i said the same to dummi.

i just read the thread she linked me, i expected that group to be problematic because they were also banned two, three (?) months ago but i was still surprised.

friends or not you won't find me in any problematic thread, i'm either late or not interested in the drama :D but i'll ask you about one user privately if that's okay

anyways, let's go back to the actual topic of the thread; you really are my fave mod :pepelove1:

• Superyeah is also one of my fav mods here, he seems realy chill and does not take everything too serious :pepelove1:

I now surround myself with people who wont give mods a hard time :pepelove1:

aww ;( will you stop talking to me now?

I think you will get banned within the next days :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!