Mi 11 Ultra Review - Xiaomi just KILLED Samsung!?

• Enjoy chingu

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean it's a shame that Samsung has stagnated so much lately and one of the reasons is that when it comes to high end Android phones no one really looks beyond Samsung.

When yu have 800 to 1200 bucks and you dont like Apple 95% go with Samsung since the Pixel started to go downhill and LG is practically shutting down their phone department and Hauwei doesnt have Google play services anymore so Samsung is kind of the go to and this has kond of made them stop pushing the limits. I cant remember the last time Samsung had the outright clear best phone on the market and as a result their sales are down and market share is slipping

Personally I always used Samsung as their is no real answer to a super amoled display, the closest has always been iPhone but again those are Samsung panels. Now seeing Xaoimi outdoing them in that area with a display made by Samsung just sums them up. They can push further but dont since they know most will still go Galaxy or Note with that budget.

Phones like Xaoimi, One Plus, etc just get overlooked.

• yeah that's a true, but I believe Xiaomi, Redmi, One Plus, Vivo, and Oppo are mostly overlooked in US because here in Europe many people use phones of one of those brands. I also believe that Honor which is now standalone company might at some point be a competition for Xiaomi and Samsung.

Personally I'm using Redmi Note 9 Pro, and probably in next year will go for Redmi Note 11 Pro.

Even this year was considering change to 10 Pro because it's desing it just looks so beautiful.

My aunt uses Xiaomi Mi 11 standard version, and it's also not only a good phone but also a pretty one.

My dad was big fan of Huawei, he has Huawei 20 Pro for many years now, but then whole ban came and he will change phone in next 2 months and he is in a slump :D because he says that Samsung flagships are hella pricey and they mid, phones like A52 5G or A72 5G have those pastel colors, which made them look like phones for teenagers or for women. In same time he said doesn't want all black phone because if he will scratch it then it will be visible.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!