Kpop male idols thirsting over POC women

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hongjoong about camila cabello:

"I'm a big fan of Camila Cabello. I love her songs. I like her new song with Shawn Mendes, but I can't watch the music video, it's…[shields eyes]. I like her because I like her voice. I find it unique, and I haven’t really heard anything like it. And she has so many talents and skills on stage, that when I watch her performances, I'm so captivated by them. Time flies by.

He's so cute, shielding his eyes because the mv is too sexy ;(

He also said it here. He's tooo adorable ;(;(;(;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Woah that was so cool and cute! <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!