Name a more charismatic debut. You can’t.

• their level of charisma and stage presence >>>

to think this is their debut... ladies, gentleman, and non-binary friends... pixy

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a whole mama level intro and theatrical choreography, not to mention their presence and facial expressions, the concept, etc. FOR A DEBUT????

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

stan pixy and anticipate their first comeback because no one is doing it like them!!!

(if you’re curious, YES, that is (formerly) mirae from cherry bullet and (formerly) satbyeol of girls alert!)

• get to know the members!! their small company did documentary style videos to introduce each girl and they are touching, sad, funny, sweet, etc. despite being pretty short. the camera director is also very kind.

ellas episode is first. the oldest and leader.

External Content youtu.be

• Yes PIXY!!!!!

stream wings

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yes PIXY!!!!!

stream wings

100% yes :yesr:

work in progress

• wow a charismatic group. And small companies in Korea are so damn creative with their group content. Wishing a lot of success to pixy!

thank you! their debut mv on stones channel is at over 1.5M and they’re at 700k spotify streams! the fans really believe in them a lot (and there’s a lot of cross interest with purple kiss fans)

their concept is a storyline type. 6 pixies without wings. 3 good and 3 evil. one found a pair of wings in the forest and a witch threatened to curse them all if they didn’t return them. it’s fascinating and they do such a good job portraying it all!

• Yes PIXY!!!!!

stream wings

yes! i’m always streaming, i hope others will too!

• they look like they are trying to spawn Satan, shit looks terrifying..

i’m really happy to hear that!

this choreo (and mv) depict the first part of their story, which is about 6 pixies and a curse from a witch

(we think the curse made half of them evil since we know the concept is 3 good and 3 evil pixies)

• I think they're really good! I'm interested :oops:

definitely watch the wings mv then! and the video i linked about ella is the first of 6. one for each member (theyre so amazing. i added them to my ult list so fast!)

if you want more info or have questions, i’m happy to help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!