[BREAKING] Dispatch says Seo Ye Ji was a mastermind behind Kim Jung Hyun's rude behavior towards Seohyun

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This sounds made up but if its true... Holy shit shes fucked up. Also, I feel so bad for seohyun.. That must've been hell.

:-(

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• How did they even get the texts between SYJ and KJH ??

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• still kinda weird that a partner can control someone to this extent

I'm not surprised, I also have a friend that involves in this kind of relationship. He is too caring towards his girlfriend until he didn't even stay with us anymore. After his breakup, he finally apologized to us. Luckily we didn;t take it by heart, LMAO

• Not at his fans trying to shift the blame on Seo Yeji on twitter, he's as equally to blame as her. He made it clear in those texts messages that he was into it as well and was willing to do so.

• Wow, where did they get the convo from? Did his company leaked it lol but damn she’s overprotective and controlling.

And SYJ was involved in a bullying scandal not too long ago so this will be messy.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• what is even going on? Geez. I think the Korean entertainment industry has "lost" more celebrities this past year than ever before...obviously, some are justifiable. SYJ had a bullying scandal earlier which is going to explode now, and idk how she's gonna survive this if the messages are real. KJH is to blame as well. That's no excuse to treat people like crap. His career is probably down the drain as well. Poor Seohyun, that was probably a nightmare of a shoot for her. Well, more information is about to be released so I guess we'll get more information. It's crazy how Dispatch got these messages...I wonder who leaked them?

Edited once, last by yoyo281 ().

• Lol I think Jung Hyun gave dispatch these texts himself, trying to shift the blame onto someone else which is kinda working I guess, everything now is about Seo Yeji being a possessive bitch.

• I just know netizens are going to use this to fully shift the blame onto SYJ which even though it is partially her fault, KJH is a grown ass man and is still partially responsible for treating other people like shit.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• No one can force him to do what he did. he's 100% at fault for treating seohyun like shit

she was so traumatized and had to take 2 years break

i can't believe this

seohyun has always been so kind and professional

how could they ;(;(;(;(

• Wait what? Bibi got canceled-

Wtf whyyy :pepe-sad:

because of this clip

• So he was either a bully of his own accord or he was simp for a crazy gf. Pathetic.

Either way Seohyun had to suffer for no reason or fault of her own and kept quiet about it all. It's sad how some celebs are able to hide their past of bullying, harassing or worse while others are victims but have to hide it.

• because of this clip

Damn, it doesn’t work for me :pepe-sad:

• what is even going on? Geez. I think the Korean entertainment industry has "lost" more celebrities this past year than ever before...obviously, some are justifiable. SYJ had a bullying scandal earlier which is going to explode now, and idk how she's gonna survive this if the messages are real. KJH is to blame as well. That's no excuse to treat people like crap. His career is probably down the drain as well. Poor Seohyun, that was probably a nightmare of a shoot for her. Well, more information is about to be released so I guess we'll get more information. It's crazy how Dispatch got these messages...I wonder who leaked them?

Not just Seohyun, even the staff is exhausted by that kind of actor. If I'm the main director, I will just replace him with someone that suitable for my drama

• Official Post

If this were a man telling his girlfriend not to do skinship scenes, no one would be blaming the woman or saying she's grown and made her own decisions be in a controlling relationship. :pepefacepalm:

I don't have any strong feelings toward any of the parties involved, but men aren't magically immune to mental or emotional abuse anymore than women are and if these texts are legit that's 100% what it is.

• all the people are like are getting canceled :pepecry:

It's time for the stan walk of shame :pepecry:

Damn, it doesn’t work for me :pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be

:peperain:

• Lol I think Jung Hyun gave dispatch these texts himself, trying to shift the blame onto someone else which is kinda working I guess, everything now is about Seo Yeji being a possessive bitch.

True, I think it was either him to shift some blame or give an "excuse" for his behavior. Or it was his current agency trying to take him down cause they're really pissed at him for looking into signing with a different agency.

• I just know netizens are going to use this to fully shift the blame onto SYJ which even though it is partially her fault. KJH is a grown ass man and is still partially responsible for treating other people like shit.

Yes, if it were me. Sorry girl, I would be rather single than being protective 24H. LMAO

• It's time for the stan walk of shame :pepecry:

External Content youtu.be

:peperain:

Damn.....big yikes....

• External Content twitter.com

tldr; seo yeji seems to be the girlfriend of Junghyun during Time and she continually asks Junghyun to "make it hard" for female staffs to greet him (with video proof that needed to be sent to her). She alsoallegedly demanded junghyun to remove all skinships/romance plots with Seohyun, hence the controversy that Junghyun got for being unprofessional.

• While I don't agree with how he acted or treated the people and co workers on set it seems he was in a pretty toxic and borderline abusive relationship.

I can sort of understand it a bit.

• If his side indeed was the one revealing this, then he's not just a douche but he's a spineless douche. He's a grown ass man who should be able to distinguish right and wrong.

The Time staff/writers and more specifically Seohyun who was on the receiving end of his atrocius behaviour deserved better. So classy of her to never even mention about his shitty behaviour. Time is the truth teller, now karma bites his ass.

• If this were a man telling his girlfriend not to do skinship scenes, no one would be blaming the woman or saying she's grown and made her own decisions be in a controlling relationship. :pepefacepalm:

I don't have any strong feelings toward any of the parties involved, but men aren't magically immune to mental or emotional abuse anymore than women are and if these texts are legit that's 100% what it is.

Exactly this, a lot of people think because you're a man you're somehow made of steel and immune to everything, especially in situations like this.

Even in this thread people dismissing this saying 'he's a grown ass man' as if a man can't be emotionally blackmailed, manipulated or abused. It's such a dangerous way of thinking.

I agree if the roles were reversed and such damning evidence came out from a major news site like Dispatch no one would be excusing, what looks like, an abusive partner emotionally controlling their SO.

• If this were a man telling his girlfriend not to do skinship scenes, no one would be blaming the woman or saying she's grown and made her own decisions be in a controlling relationship. :pepefacepalm:

hmmmmmmmmm. that is a good point

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This is a mess omg

Not just Seohyun, even the staff is exhausted by that kind of actor. If I'm the main director, I will just replace him with someone that suitable for my drama

Srsly why didn’t they do that.. bold of him to ask to cut out all the romance, how the director and writer approved he is not even a top actor

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• This thread contains 136 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!