so basically gonna be losing my best friend this year

• the thing is i don't want to hold on to her RN, but i'm thinking what if i regret it in the future

anyways: the reason is clash of personalities so nothing big or bad ( except for her :-) )

• whatev

Changed the title of the thread from “so bascically gonna be losing my best friend this year” to “so basically gonna be losing my best friend this year”.
    • Official Post

if she was your best* friend, then i would try to maintain the friendship at acquaintance level. if you're one of those people who can make friends easily i suppose it's not a big loss but if you have a hard time making friends, i would reconsider.

if it was a huge event and a clash based on your core beliefs, then it's best to let go and move on.

whichever you choose, it's hard to lose a friend. i hope you make the decision that brings you peace and less regrets.

• if she was your best* friend, then i would try to maintain the friendship at acquaintance level. if you're one of those people who can make friends easily i suppose it's not a big loss but if you have a hard time making friends, i would reconsider.

if it was a huge event and a clash based on your core beliefs, then it's best to let go and move on.

whichever you choose, it's hard to lose a friend. i hope you make the decision that brings you peace and less regrets.

i can't make friends easily, i'm emotionally a very distant person , which is why we're fighting in the first place. she says she's more invested in our friendship than me, which is true, but i don't mean any harm , it's just who i am which is kind of sad cause she's one of the few people i care about. also i have put it effort A LOT in the beginning but now i just don't. i'm more of introvert and she's an extrovert so our personalities clash. also it's not that i'm a bitch , i'm really nice to her , i just close off and get into my bubble and thinking i'm not bothering people and that hurts them.

i want to be a better friend tho so i'm thinking if i should let go and say cool, let's stay as aquintaces or learn to be a more considerate friend by making sacrifices.

btw all my other close friends are either like or understanding, but none of them are my bffs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!