Fly Away; the words written by Sehun

• Fly away is written and composed by Studio 519 (Chanyeol's studio), Gaeko and Sehun. A song SeChan talk about their own stories about growing up from childhood.

It has 2 parts; first part is about Chanyeol and 2nd is Sehun. They sang each other's stories...

From now on, when you define yourself as an adult, the shadow that followed all hope

That presence is a lot bigger than I ever dreamed of

Whenever I tried to erase that shadow I changed little by little

I didn't even imagine those better days

I was so angry and depressed and so

With each pointless fight a branding was left....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They said that we have to fly higher than anyone else, we have to find the top

You don't have to be in a hurry, you don't have a single hurry

Only the world wants it...

Happiest birthday to Sehunnie. Sehun might look cold and serious from the outside but he is actually delicate, affectionate and caring. He thinks of Exo and Exo-ls a lot.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope you can do what you want in your life not just bc people (including fans) want, but bc you want to too.

Bonus:

• External Content twitter.com

• The most contagious laughter in the world

:pepe-hehe:

• I hope he is feeling all the love <3

• You don't know how I feel when I say Sehun is so precious

:pepe-sad:

• Happy birthday to the most precious maknae :pepelove1:

Hope he gets to spend a lot of quality time with his baby Vivi :pepelove1:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• Happy birthday to the most precious maknae :pepelove1:

Hope he gets to spend a lot of quality time with his baby Vivi :pepelove1:

the best dog dad honestly <3

• Precious, adorable, incredible, talented, beautiful, lovely, kind, Sehun :borahae: Happiest birthday to the best boy ever :borahae::borahae:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• So sweet, happy birthday Sehun.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!