[UPDATE: Sneak preview of Twice story] Vote on my kpop fanfic

• Choose your adventure 17

1. Blackpink vs Demonic Cheerleaders (7) 41%
    2. Momoland meets the Ninja Turtles (2) 12%
    3. Red Velvet in Ancient China (4) 24%
    4. Twice vs Evil Mermaids (9) 53%
    5. Everglow vs Mars (3) 18%

Heres a list of kpop related fanfic I want to write but cant decide on which one.

So I'll let you decide which story gets green lit.

You get 2 votes.

1. Blackpink are in High School and find out the schools cheerleading team are actually demons in disguise sucking the town of its souls and energy everytime they cheer at sports games. They take it upon themselves to fight and defeat this evil. Watch out evil! Blackpink is in your area!

2. While watching a TMNT cartoon, Momoland gets sucked into the tv and find themselves as 2d cartoon characters inside the show. They meet up and join forces with the Ninja Turtles to try and find a way back home. Splinter and the Turtles performing Bboom Bboom is the pinnacle of life.

3. Lee Soo Man sends Red Velvet back in time to Ancient China to find Victoria's ancestor who was a magical Swordsman who's sword possesses great power that can bend time and space to its will. The retrieval of this sword will change the past present and future of kpop forever.

4. While on vacation in the Mediterranean Itzy are kidnapped by evil Mermaids while swimming in the sea and taken to the ancient ruins of Atlantis where they are held hostage for ransom. JYP ain't paying a dime. Instead he sends his elite tactical retrieval team TWICE to recover his lost girl group. Who is the leader of the evil Mermaids? Surprise twist at the end!!!

5. Martians have declared war with Earth and World leaders have agreed to teleport Everglow (after undergoing surgery to become cybernetic ninja assassins) to Mars to take the fight to the Greens first. Only problem is Yiren has her own agenda in this war. And it spells doom for both Mars and Earth.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For background research on TWICE as an elite Ass Kicking Squad.

Sana will fuck your shit up with her Aegyo Banshee Scream.

And Tzuyu will just shoot you without saying a word.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LOL!

That was Twice training for the mission and as soon as JYP saw it he said "They're ready. Send them in."

• I want MOMOLAND to meet the Ninja Turtles for sure.

And the 80s/90s turtles. Not the modern imposters.

The Turtles are going to get a kick out of Jooe for sure. They won't know what to make of her.

• The twice story is in the lead right now. So here's a sneak preview.

Sana: Are you serious right now???

JYP: I wish I wasn't. But I would never joke about something like this. Itzy is in trouble. And they need your help.

Jihyo: There has to be another way. This is a tad bit out of our comfort zone Jinyoung. And what about juresidiction? This whole thing is way above our heads.

JYP: You let me worry about the red tape. You do what you have to do to get ready 100% for this assassignment. I give you my word by time you ship out from Seoul there won't be a single obstacle in your way.

Nayeon: Question. What do we know about these Mermaids? Strengths, weaknesses, motivations? Will guns do the trick or will we need something more? The only thing I know about mermaids is cute human guys are their weakness. Oh and they tend to bond well with Jamaican crabs for some reason.

JYP: I've got my people working on all the details. Only thing I can tell you right now is that these paticualr Mermaids are not from this dimension. The portal to their world looks to be somewhere in Atlantis where they have taken the girls.

Dahuyn: Atlantis huh? Wonder if we will come across Kida while we're down there?

Jeongyeon: Enough with the Disney quips please. We need to get serious here. Itzy are counting on us to bring them home.

JYP: She's right. It's time to get focused. You ship out in 48 hours. You will have all the information you need by then.

Jihyo: Understood.

JYP: I need to speak with Tzuyu, Momo and Mina. You three please meet me in the Science lab on floor 4 in half an hour. I have a special task for you before you return to your Quarters. Over and out.

*the screen then went blank as Twice stood in silence starring at each other intensley*

Jihyo: So what do you think?

Sana: I think Jinyoung should pay the ransom.

Chaeyeon: Agreed. This is out of our league.

Jihyo: Really? This is what we do. This is our purpose. Assassination, rescuse and retrieval, interdimensional espionage, good ol Taekwondo ass whooping on thieves and rapists. Now all of a sudden ya'll are scared of Mermaids.

Nayeon: We don't know anything about these Mermaids. And it doesnt even matter. As soon as we hit the water they have the advantage. If we could somehow make this fight happen on even ground then sure I'll be first in line to do harm to an evil mermaid and bring our sisters back home safe and sound. But right now as it is.... it's...

Tzuyu: Suicide.

Jihyo sat down on the couch as a small tear ran down her face.

Jihyo: I need to be alone right now. You're all dismissed.

All of Twice then left the room as Jihyo started to cry her eyes out. She couldn't believe what her members were saying to her. She pulled our her phone and began rereading old text messages from Yuna.

Yuna: "Hi unnie. It's day 148 of my training. It's so freaking hard but I keep telling myself that Jihyo believes in me so I'm gonna keep pushing myself. Just letting you know I'm going to be best in my class and follow in your footsteps some day :)"

Jihyo then sent a text to Yuna's phone not knowing if she would even see it or not.

Jihyo: I'm coming for you! Stay strong. I will get to you soon. And those god damn Mermaids will pay!"

emanresu I'm sure you voted for this one.

• Drew_B

Changed the title of the thread from “Vote on my kpop fanfic” to “[UPDATE: Sneak preview of Twice story] Vote on my kpop fanfic”.

• Goddamnit man.

Goddamnit man now I actually want this to be a full fledged story.

You FUCKING HOOKED ME.

THEY TOOK YUNA AND JIHYO AND THE GANG ARE GONNA MAKE THEM PAY!

And I really want to see Tzuyu kill a guy with ruthless efficiency.

Lol.

Awesome start man. Love it.

• Haha thanks. I've always wanted to be a comic book writer. A story like this would make a perfect comic.

• Let me get a bump up in here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!