Already sounds like SOTY 2021

• It's just little over 20 sec and already sounds like SOTY

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ohhh it's soon , idk for the taglist i never listened to day6 songs so i need time :pepeflushed:

It's fine, just let me know if you want to be in the taglist in future. Anyways if you want to listen to Day6, here are some I would recommend for a new listener

Their debut song: Congratulations (also their 3rd most viewed MV)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is a huge fan favourite. Fun fact, Day6's criteria for debut was to make a song good enough to be the title track, and after writing over 100+ songs, Congratulations finally made the cut and got approved.

This is their first song as 5 members, because Junhyeok left the band after their debut

Their most famous song in South Korea: You Were Beautiful (also their most viewed MV)

This was kinda like their mini breakout hit? It is the most liked JYPE BG song on Melon. Also, many idols are huge fans of Day6 and they love to sing this song too

Their most popular song on Spotify: Shoot Me (also their 2nd most viewed MV)

The song that got their first win: Time Of Our Life

Their latest OT5 comeback back in 2020: Zombie

If there is any song in particular you like a lot I can give you some other songs with similar vibes

• Wow thank you for this post, i will listen to those songs will waiting for their comeback :claps:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!