GoGo Jp. ver Jungkook is superior

• Time stamped!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:love: that 'made'

he didn't sing it like that in original version (which is still fire of course)

I even like how Jimin sang in this better than in the original version

Am I tripping or do they have a different style when they sang in Japanese back then?

Sounds grittier and tastier to me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I had actually never listened to GoGo japanese version until now so thanks for sharing this :borahae:

I love the way JK sings this part in the Japanese version, these small variations are nice.

It's nice right?

The Japanese versions of their songs are really nice (except for Mic Drop imo)

Spring Day and Butterfly sound particularly whimsical in Japanese

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!