Created an underappreciated K-Pop songs video, wish they could go viral like Rollin but alas

• Yeah...it's really sad. :(

personal i don't find it as sad given that it's natural selection - it's competition just like all avenues of life though...

it's not something that is unique to kpop or entertainment but all aspects of life thus to me there is nothing to be sad about...

• personal i don't find it as sad given that it's natural selection - it's competition just like all avenues of life though...

it's not something that is unique to kpop or entertainment but all aspects of life thus to me there is nothing to be sad about...

But the training period could take a long time. Not finding success as an idol is like all those months or years wasted. It's sort of like not debuting at all, in my eyes.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• But the training period could take a long time. Not finding success as an idol is like all those months or years wasted. It's sort of like not debuting at all, in my eyes.

You can learn years some profession as well and if that profession is oversaturated you can not find job either. It is literally same. For kpop also it is worse, because you have very limited time in your lifespan to be idol unlike other professions.

• But the training period could take a long time. Not finding success as an idol is like all those months or years wasted. It's sort of like not debuting at all, in my eyes.

You can learn years some profession as well and if that profession is oversaturated you can not find job either. It is literally same. For kpop also it is worse, because you have very limited time in your lifespan to be idol unlike other professions.

like kiri said rainbow its the same as other industries or professions or sports people or musicians...there is so much competition that not everyone will succeed...

for every BP or BTS there are hundreds of groups we've never heard of before...

for every Brave Girls there are plenty of nugus who might have trained longer, harder given up more and they still don't succeed...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!