Kim Jung Hyun was hostile to Seohyun, he made Seohyun cry on set and they had to change the script because of him

• 1 is Abit false/misleading because we have the agency to judge because we are not in that situation nor a mentally compromised position at the time plus we have hindsight we can all say well i would have done better or did this/that. Had any of us been in that situation at all you may not have done any of the shit you said you would have done in this situation

• yell can like the girl and its fine..

but that man was obviously having serious mental issues whatever the reasons were...

so his behavior wasn't the best but still understandable.

you don't get a 1 year hiatus because you don't like someone...

there were even people afraid this man could have done something really bad to himself

• 1 is Abit false/misleading because we have the agency to judge because we are not in that situation nor a mentally compromised position at the time plus we have hindsight we can all say well i would have done better or did this/that. Had any of us been in that situation at all you may not have done any of the shit you said you would have done in this situation

But he isn't in that situation anymore, right?

Perfect moments to apologize would be when his relationship ended and he had time to recover, or now, now that everything becomes public and he has the opportunity to reflect and re-evaluate the situation back then. And he doesn't need to apologize in public, but there's nothing hindering him from apologizing to the persons in private.

Also, if you can see the massive upvotes on AKP articles that posts defending or condoning his situation gets, I think that's telling enough about how male actors experiencing a 'scandal' or situation are treated. Never mind the question whether a girl idol in the same situation would get the same amount of upvotes defending her, or if posts instantly calling her a 'witch', 'bitch', 'slut' etc would get the most upvotes.

• But he isn't in that situation anymore, right?

Perfect moments to apologize would be when his relationship ended and he had time to recover, or now, now that everything becomes public and he has the opportunity to reflect and re-evaluate the situation back then. And he doesn't need to apologize in public, but there's nothing hindering him from apologizing to the persons in private.

Also, if you can see the massive upvotes on AKP articles that posts defending or condoning his situation gets, I think that's telling enough about how male actors experiencing a 'scandal' or situation are treated. Never mind the question whether a girl idol in the same situation would get the same amount of upvotes defending her, or if posts instantly calling her a 'witch', 'bitch', 'slut' etc would get the most upvotes.

Exactly, thank you for your post. We pretend to be woke but literally any women under a controversy is already considered cancelled. If you compare the comments about a male celeb vs a female celeb, the first are treated with much more respect. Exceptions: SuJu and Taeyong, because it's cool to hate on them I guess; and those who actually commited crimes.

Trying to shift the whole blame on Seo Yeji is absolutely nonsense to me.

Poor mental health isn't and never will be an excuse to treat others poorly, doesn't matter how understandable that is, and I've seen far more understandable cases.

• Also you are all defending him and trying to blame Seo Yeji

but Yeji told him to don't have physical contact or minimize them

she didn't tell him if you have a physical contact clean your hands with a tissue in front of your coworker like they had the worst disease on the planet -____-

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

17790465c27040c73e27519e3eba011e22fc26fa.jpg 1623666420-ezgif-3-65a796b40831.jpg 17790465c27040c73e27519e3eba011e22fc26fa.jpg 1623666473-ezgif-3-af5fffb61d23.jpg 17790465c27040c73e27519e3eba011e22fc26fa.jpg

• Also you are all defending him and trying to blame Seo Yeji

but Yeji told him to don't have physical contact or minimize them

she didn't tell him if you have a physical contact clean your hands with a tissue in front of your coworker like they had the worst disease on the planet -____-

You are also forgetting how crazy abusive relationships can be. You may even know someone personally who has been in one, the partner may not have said verbatim be an asshole. But the victims in these relationships are obviously not thinking rationally hence why we see situations where they cut off contact with their own family and friends etc at the request of their partners. She may not have said be insanely rude, but obviously she would be happy with the results regardless of what it is, being a dick in that situation ensures you don't have to deal with explaining the problem or having repeat encounters with them. Im actually suprised seohyun continued to try and get ahold of him. I know work was a huge part of it but if it were me i would have stopped.

That's like trying to pet a dog thats biting and barking at you then complain when it bites, like yooo did you not see the 9000 warnings before touching it. After the first rejection i would have left that dude alone.

• Exactly, thank you for your post. We pretend to be woke but literally any women under a controversy is already considered cancelled. If you compare the comments about a male celeb vs a female celeb, the first are treated with much more respect. Exceptions: SuJu and Taeyong, because it's cool to hate on them I guess; and those who actually commited crimes.

Trying to shift the whole blame on Seo Yeji is absolutely nonsense to me.

Poor mental health isn't and never will be an excuse to treat others poorly, doesn't matter how understandable that is, and I've seen far more understandable cases.

100% true. We can see it now, Seo Yeji's career seems to be over, if she's lucky it's only for the next few years, if she's unlucky it's for the rest of her life. Also, even when Yeji's agency reacted, stating how it's unfair to use private messages taken out of context like that, and that both were demanding contact restrictions from eachother with other people of the other sex - yet practically all the heat is now on Yeji, not KJH.

Also, it just doesn't sit right with me that, in order to defend himself, he allowed his private messages be used to make Yeji his human shield in this whole affair.

In all his actions, it's always other people and esp. women who're suffering the most and taking the brunt of his deeds.

While there are other, better alternatives:

- he could've limited his contacts with other women w/o wiping his hands after their touch, he could've explained things to Seohyun and others, he could've held his deal with Yeji in other, less harsh (to others) ways.

- he didn't have to throw Yehi under the bus like is happening now, he could've explained their situation better - or admit that both restricted the other in their ways.

As for Taeyong and SuJu, that's also easily explainable: they're SM artists, and the SM antis among other-group stans and other-company stans are so hardcore and fanatical, that SM's male artists are among the few boy idols that often get as much bashing and ridiculing with every negative rumor as that girl idols (and celebs) get.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!