Dance Practices where you're more focused on the backup dancers than the idols

• Kpop has some amazing backup dancers, and some of them draw our attention more than the idols themselves. What are some of the most noteworthy examples of idols being outshined by their dancers?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know if this counts as outshining but when Chungha solo dances with this guy (after the 2 minute mark) I can't take my eyes of him, like holy sh*t He is such a great dancer

• This, you will be attracted to one back up girl dancer, and you know who

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's a shame she followed Psy to P Nation

I came here to post this lol

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!