More GGs need to be doing what Weekly and Stayc are doing

• I think there needs to be a rule on how many groups debut because why did 100 girl groups debut this year with the same carbon copy concept. Lee soo man I dont know how but I know your behind this.

Anyways Weekly and Stayc are the actual best ggs and will become the 4th gen version of 3rd gen popular ggs.

Please no more edm dark concepts, I mean the concept in itself isnt bad it's just done so poorly. I can see a small shift now in GGs so hopefully the concepts fades away. :pepefrog:

• WEEEKLY is the renaissance.

Out there doing epic pop up dances on skateboards in your local Seoul Square.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't forget WOO!AH!

The other rookie wonder.

They out there being WOO!AH! and nobody else.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• not trying to be shady but what StayC and Weekly are doing have been made by many GG for years without finding sucess

External Content www.youtube.com

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Paying homage to Idol School rather than the survival show they went to

250px-Idol_School_%282017%29.png

maxresdefault.jpg

• If you have to say you aren't being shady, you're being shady...and I support that :pepegrin:

I really hope fromis make a cb asap :pepe-sad:

• This isn’t a “hot take” you think it is lol. None of them are doing anything different.

It’s pretty much teen concept and they are still catering to international fans with their sound. If they were doing Apink, “I don’t Know” type of cute then I give it to them but they aren’t nor are they giving us anything new that we haven’t seen before lol.

You go on to shade carbon copies of other concepts while both of them are doing the same.

EusxT5K.gif

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• the thing is Fromis sales like 50k if not more so you can't count them as group which ain't successful

• the thing is Fromis sales like 50k if not more so you can't count them as group which ain't successful

that doesn't change the fact that a lot of person are doing or did this type of concept

so none of StayC or Weekly are bringing something new compare to all this GG did

and a lot of gg did this type of concept and still flop

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• that doesn't change the fact that a lot of person are doing or did this type of concept

so none of StayC or Weekly are bringing something new compare to all this GG did

and a lot of gg did this type of concept and still flop

ok but I can fast dismantle this or that and

add that Cherry Bullet lost a lot of hype when they surprisingly lost 3 members.

And Weki Meki tried just too many concepts, don't even look at their sales they've started with a heavy bang and then became depression.

Cignature is from new label.

mentioned by emanresu

group might blow up one day because they have two actresses and very cute Japanese member

• Ok now let me debacle everything you just said -_-

CHerry bullet wasn't popular even when the former member was still in the group, losing 3 members just make them lost even more hype but they were never very popular

secondly yes Weki meki try a lot of concept during their many years but their sound was similar during their debut and their first comeback and they were still not popular

thirdly Cignature are from C9, the agency of artist like juniel, CIX, and old company of Cheetah so no they are not from a new label

and you're trying to say Cignature didn't become successfull because they are from a new label, but StayC are from a label who was created last year -_-

None of your argument make a point here

and i didn't even mention other group such as April who never find success

Oh My girl who struggle for years with their cute colorful concept to find success until they switch

Lovelyz too

etc.................

this type of concept that weekly and StayC have been done over and over again by a lot of groups without finding success

• You talking about WOO!AH!?

You didn't say the group. But that's who you're meaning right?

• You talking about WOO!AH!?

You didn't say the group. But that's who you're meaning right?

yeah talkin about Woo!Ah!

I think their visuals ain't properly praised yet

as for music I'm sure at some point they will have at least one mid-high or maybe even high tier hit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!