This song is perfection!

• I have listen to this song nonstop. The song is literally perfection! Song sounds awesome from beginning to end! Pre chorus, chorus, verse, bridge, everything fit perfectly together! It is awesome! I am so addicted into it! :pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

credit to Hopkinz

• if you have time i suggest you to listen to this song from her

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I have listen to this song nonstop. The song is literally perfection! Song sounds awesome from beginning to end! Pre chorus, chorus, verse, bridge, everything fit perfectly together! It is awesome! I am so addicted into it! :pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be

credit to Hopkinz

OMG I'm so glad you like it!!!

• Haven't listened to this song for many years, it's still refreshing hearing it now. I'm supposed to be her fan, I have the physical album, the CD, but I can't help saying this, honestly I thought NC.A will be one of those who would vanish quickly, you know everyone debuts in a group but, she prove that she's different, and I feel graceful for her. She was cute, I mean she is still, fighting~

Last check 2021-7-25

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!