What Happen To : DIA

• hello and welcome back to another series of What Happen To !
    so today we gonna discuss with DIA

so for those who dont know who is DIA, its a T-ARA sister group . you might know Jung Chaeyeon from IOI ? also an actress and reality star ? yes shes the member and centre of DIA

so DIA have a kinda flop debut . MBK sent 2 member join the first season of Produce 101 and turn out to become the best decision ever as both member Chaeyeon and Catchy receive massive popularity on that show . At the end, Catchy manage to enter top 20 and Chaeyeon ended up being included on IOI .

Things seems better for them since then. DIA's On The Road peaked at #14 on Melon's Real Time Chart, got them #3 and #4 on Mcountdown consecutively.Their next comeback "Will You Go Out With Me" also doing quite well and manage to enter top 30 melon. I would say they are on the same level as OMG and LOVELYZ on 2016-2017 . Not only that they also manage to sold around 50k album back then

But they started to decline on WooWoo era and continue to do so with WooWa and Hug U (they cant even enter melon chart anymore).

MBK again sent 2 member into reality show The Unit and both Somyi and Yebin doing well on the show, Yebin ended up being the final lineup of UNI.T . but its not helping the group to rise again..

what exactly happen to DIA ? Jung Chaeyeon is stll doing fine as an actress now so supposedly her popularity can help to increase DIA momentum but its only benefit her.

what do you think ?

//my previous series//

• im gonna be honest DIA have the best discography out of all IOI post group and honestly deserve so much better i hope yall will check out to their music

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it sucks cus they have bangers, but if it’s true that they aren’t successful it’s not a surprise with the industry being as crowded as it is

• The GP just didn't like them I guess - its the same fate that all of the Post-IOI groups go through.

Chaeyeon is popular because she's pretty and now known more as an actress - I don't even know the rest of the members names.

• You know what is funny? Their former member eunjin managed to get them trending on naver last month (i think?) and she made it into top 100 brand reputation ranking for female idol in january. A ex-member did that lmao

• the way they ate in every single MV

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!