Hello new user old lurker

• TRI

Given that I'm Chinese Australian I consider myself more Chinese than Australian - I still speak it to my parents and within my family. My english is obviously better than my Chinese so my reading and writing skills are poor to say the least.

When I mean more Chinese I truly mean more Chinese as in the family values, culture, food, Confucianism believes.

I truly want to keep my Chinese heritage and culture and pass it through to my children because I've seen so many children born here (and similar in other countries as well) that can't speak Chinese/lose that culture and what do you become in a generation or two - a banana.

• TRI

I'm not a very emotional person...

I don't get truly happy happy and vice versa I don't get truly down down...

I'm quite stable in terms of my emotions.

I am generally am a happy go lucky kind of person

Nothing truly gets me angry and if you want to press a point I will probably just walk away or agree for the sake of it.

• TRI

I believe that I'm quite an open minded person when it comes to music.

I always try to give other groups music a shot and a listen even if I'm not a fan of the group

Like yesterday hanging out in the TXT guild got me this beauty

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thus for me personally if you are going to recommend me something then I will give it a listen - I probably won't like 90% of what you recommend that that 10% is worth it

• 1. I have mentioned somewhere here on AKP who my favourite artist of all time is - but what is my favourite song of all (Hint: it's by the same artist) Eminem - Stan

2. Who is my kpop ultimate bias? I have never disclosed who that person is and it may not even be from a group that I like. Jisoo from Blackpink

3. I have previously mentioned that I only became a kpoppie since 2019 - what was the song which converted me/made me like kpop? (Hint: It's not the first kpop song I've heard but its the one that made me go huh - maybe I should give this kpop thing a try) Ddu-Du Ddu-Du - Blackpink

1. its ironic that in the end you would end up in stan city, I think its my favorite eminem song too

2. at least the part with the group you dont like was a red hering ;)

3. I came into kpop thanks to BP too, but for me it was "As if its your last" that made me listen to other songs

• Computer Games - I like strategy (warcraft, starcraft, AOE) and RPGS (I love baldur's gate) don't really like action or first person shooters - used to play LOL

uh... we have such similar taste its almost creepy

sc and wc3 I played so much, loved all the RTS in general like C&C or KKND. RPGs are probably my fav genre overall, especially all the old school JRPGs and isometric ones like Baldurs Gate. I think I own like 3 or 4 different versions of BG and played it soooooo much, I've always modded it like crazy and just the modding would sometimes take days ^^

• 1. its ironic that in the end you would end up in stan city, I think its my favorite eminem song too

2. at least the part with the group you dont like was a red hering ;)

3. I came into kpop thanks to BP too, but for me it was "As if its your last" that made me listen to other songs

1. it is when i'm surrounded by stans

2. i thought so but given prior to the competition i praised a lot of Rosie, lots of people guessed her

3. i only got into kpop right before KTL dropped like a month or two prior and D4 their most current song at that time

• uh... we have such similar taste its almost creepy

sc and wc3 I played so much, loved all the RTS in general like C&C or KKND. RPGs are probably my fav genre overall, especially all the old school JRPGs and isometric ones like Baldurs Gate. I think I own like 3 or 4 different versions of BG and played it soooooo much, I've always modded it like crazy and just the modding would sometimes take days ^^

well let me ask you what your background is as in age and ethnicity ? you said you were younger than me by a little but how much

• 1. it is when i'm surrounded by stans

2. i thought so but given prior to the competition i praised a lot of Rosie, lots of people guessed her

3. i only got into kpop right before KTL dropped like a month or two prior and D4 their most current song at that time

2. after the last week with the love you showed for Jisoo in the guild, it would have been easier to guess ^^

3. I got into Kpop right before HYLT and M&M dropped, my 2 least favorite songs by my 2 favorite groups, not a good start xD

• 2. after the last week with the love you showed for Jisoo in the guild, it would have been easier to guess ^^

3. I got into Kpop right before HYLT and M&M dropped, my 2 least favorite songs by my 2 favorite groups, not a good start xD

3. last year ? but i swear i've seen you on the old forums prior to that...

• you should know, as we are both rats there is not much wiggle room. Caucasian I guess or what do you mean?

rats huh so 84...

caucasian is fine - appsrently a lot of asian Australians have similar tastes to mine so i thought you might be one bit its all good

lots of dudes like fantasy stuff...

i remember calling my party in bg or bg2 after charcters from from dragonlance and drizzt series

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!