are you scared of food?

• i’m gonna say that i am a foodie, i love trying all different kinds and varieties of food. But i can also be absolutely terrified of the calories.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm scared of even looking at food involving exotic animals like crocodile and eagles. idk how people can eat that <X

really? i’m up in darwin for a few days, and i’ve seen a lot of croc foods hehe

i might be eating croc steak for dinner...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not really, well I suppose I'd be scared of live food. Couldn't eat live octopus and all that. :nob:

I HEARD YOU CAN DRINK SHOTS WITH A SNAKE HEART AND IT STILL BEATS IN YOUR CHEST

• I was a picky eater before (and I still have problems with some foods) but I'm slowly getting out of my comfort zone to try new things.

And about the calories things, I never bothered counting them since I always ate so little. But the pandemic made me obsessed with sweets and snacks, I really need to stop and lose some of the extra weight. ;(

• I was a picky eater before (and I still have problems with some foods) but I'm slowly getting out of my comfort zone to try new things.

And about the calories things, I never bothered counting them since I always ate so little. But the pandemic made me obsessed with sweets and snacks, I really need to stop and lose some of the extra weight. ;(

same bubs...i was snacking out of boredom last year and it’s scary how much you can eat when you’re bored ;(

luckily i was really obsessed with working out in the pandemic so i only gained like 1kg...but it’s still weight i have yet to lose :crys:

i need sunoo’s diet...HE LOOKS SO PRETTY AND HES A FOODIE

• same bubs...i was snacking out of boredom last year and it’s scary how much you can eat when you’re bored ;(

luckily i was really obsessed with working out in the pandemic so i only gained like 1kg...but it’s still weight i have yet to lose :crys:

i need sunoo’s diet...HE LOOKS SO PRETTY AND HES A FOODIE

I gained like 8 kg since the pandemic started :pepe-sad: (and then lost a few under stress, then gained them back, fuck yoyo-ing). I need to start that Chloe Ting challenge again. I wish uni to start already, I used to eat a lot of junk food back then and still stay slim.:crys:

• I gained like 8 kg since the pandemic started :pepe-sad: (and then lost a few under stress, then gained them back, fuck yoyo-ing). I need to start that Chloe Ting challenge again. I wish uni to start already, I used to eat a lot of junk food back then and still stay slim.:crys:

i just wanna lose weight from stress, but when i’m stressed i snack every 20 mins save me...

ALL I WANT IS TO BE SLIM FOREVER

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

• I've never counted calories and I don't even know how.

That sounds really sad 2x

it hurts sometimes..but what’s life without a little pain? :cutes:

• No as I’m usually careful in what I eat. I just eat when I am hungry and to stay alive.

i need to practise my self control...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!