Banned users stay banned.

• WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT ME IN THIS POWERPOINT...THEY WENT THROUGH GREAT LENGTHS TO TAKE A JOKE OUT OF CONTEXT AND MAKE ME LOOK BAD.

Ya'll show me some attention dammit.

:wilds:

• I had quite a few friends in that guild, and a few who definitely weren't involved because they had no clue of what was going on when the first batch of bans happened. Now they're banned and I dont know what happened.

I wish y'all had a thread where you just write down who got banned, why and how long the ban is... but then again that'd be a lot of work oof. but it'd help us understand your reasoning and make the process seem less like people are just disappearing.

»» make a wish upon the moon, youre just a little different from others ««

• WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT ME IN THIS POWERPOINT...THEY WENT THROUGH GREAT LENGTHS TO TAKE A JOKE OUT OF CONTEXT AND MAKE ME LOOK BAD.

Ya'll show me some attention dammit.

:wilds:

If I recall, it was towards the middle. Judging from the responses here, most got a few pages in and decided to stop. To be honest, I'd give them an A+ for effort. They spent a lot of time going through, questioning people, gathering screenshots not to mention the glitter pink layout and spot on imitation of the Mean Girls Movie. They even made their own burn book at the end.

I just hope they were not trying to convince anyone they aren't Mean Girls, cause they literally copied the movie, attitude and all, that they seem to worship. Alas, if only they actually put that same effort into something more useful and worthwhile than imitating "Mean Girls" in a petty internet war... Kind of a waste IMO, but we all have different priorities in life.

Kind of ironic though. One of Regina George's iconic lines was, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" In this case, we should be the ones asking them. Just leave AKP alone. It shouldn't be that hard.

STEP Let Butter melt your 💟 STEP Stan BTS STEP Visit bulletproof for fun & akorns!

760.gif

• I had quite a few friends in that guild, and a few who definitely weren't involved because they had no clue of what was going on when the first batch of bans happened. Now they're banned and I dont know what happened.

I wish y'all had a thread where you just write down who got banned, why and how long the ban is... but then again that'd be a lot of work oof. but it'd help us understand your reasoning and make the process seem less like people are just disappearing.

We have already explained that those banned were people we had evidence on, namely participating in these activities. That was the explanation. All of their bans are permanent. If you would like, send me a list in DM and I can tell if they are permanently banned.

STEP Let Butter melt your 💟 STEP Stan BTS STEP Visit bulletproof for fun & akorns!

760.gif

• If I recall, it was towards the middle. Judging from the responses here, most got a few pages in and decided to stop. To be honest, I'd give them an A+ for effort. They spent a lot of time going through, questioning people, gathering screenshots not to mention the glitter pink layout and spot on imitation of the Mean Girls Movie. They even made their own burn book at the end.

I just hope they were not trying to convince anyone they aren't Mean Girls, cause they literally copied the movie, attitude and all, that they seem to worship. Alas, if only they actually put that same effort into something more useful and worthwhile than imitating "Mean Girls" in a petty internet war... Kind of a waste IMO, but we all have different priorities in life.

Kind of ironic though. One of Regina George's iconic lines was, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" In this case, we should be the ones asking them. Just leave AKP alone. It shouldn't be that hard.

So unoriginal aren't they? Can't even come up with their own shit so they copy a dumb ass movie. The lengths they went to sit here and screen shot shit without knowing the full context of why shit was said, to sit here and think they are doing something to me by putting fake bullshit on a stupid bright ass pink power point is hilarious to me. Someone who obviously has no life sits here and just spends their every waking moment screen shotting everything so they can just use it out of context on their own free will.

Such sad low lifes. They must really have a sad time at home. Someone must be that shitty of a person or that desperate for attention to go to such lengths to try to damage others. These fucking documents are absolutely pathetic, and one day they are going to do it to the wrong person and they will find themselves in a hell of a lot of trouble. But I assume these are kids who've never had any real discipline in life. Sheltered bitches.

• We have already explained that those banned were people we had evidence on, namely participating in these activities. That was the explanation. All of their bans are permanent. If you would like, send me a list in DM and I can tell if they are permanently banned.

I'd still appreciate it if you could consider keeping open tabs about which users have been banned and why. I believe it'll help foster trust and understanding, and it'll feel less like people are disappearing. ofc I understand if you guys cant, probably because of privacy concerns, not to mention all the extra work.

»» make a wish upon the moon, youre just a little different from others ««

• I'd still appreciate it if you could consider keeping open tabs about which users have been banned and why. I believe it'll help foster trust and understanding, and it'll feel less like people are disappearing. ofc I understand if you guys cant, probably because of privacy concerns, not to mention all the extra work.

I don't think anyone really needs to know all this information. It's a big cluster fuck of immature fucking bitches that needs to die down, if people are that fucking concerned about their bitch ass sheltered friends being banned they can dm an admin. it doesn't need to be made public. enough fucking people are hurt and pissed off over this bullshit as it is.

stop bringing up the fucking document it's not something that needs to be seen.

• We have already explained that those banned were people we had evidence on, namely participating in these activities. That was the explanation. All of their bans are permanent. If you would like, send me a list in DM and I can tell if they are permanently banned.

They r banned yet can still evade the ban by creating new ids thru vpn right? How else r they entering the site?

..:* :**:. .:**:.*.:.

04434535149d480644979509a033f1412f0a8b79.gifv 9f94f4554694478127beddde683e313fd35bd916.gifv 96bd481068553f584de446481c17bf31d11a505c.gifv

• So unoriginal aren't they? Can't even come up with their own shit so they copy a dumb ass movie. The lengths they went to sit here and screen shot shit without knowing the full context of why shit was said, to sit here and think they are doing something to me by putting fake bullshit on a stupid bright ass pink power point is hilarious to me. Someone who obviously has no life sits here and just spends their every waking moment screen shotting everything so they can just use it out of context on their own free will.

Such sad low lifes. They must really have a sad time at home. Someone must be that shitty of a person or that desperate for attention to go to such lengths to try to damage others. These fucking documents are absolutely pathetic, and one day they are going to do it to the wrong person and they will find themselves in a hell of a lot of trouble. But I assume these are kids who've never had any real discipline in life. Sheltered bitches.

Don't let them get to you. It's really not worth it, though I understand where you are coming from. I believe it was something like 5 whole pages they devoted to you? Let that fact speak for itself when you consider just how "important" you are to them, despite their assertions to the contrary. :borahae:

"How to say one thing, but show you actually feel the complete opposite in 5 or more pages." :D

760.gif

• Don't let them get to you. It's really not worth it, though I understand where you are coming from. I believe it was something like 5 whole pages they devoted to you? Let that fact speak for itself when you consider just how "important" you are to them, despite their assertions to the contrary. :borahae:

"How to say one thing, but show you actually feel the complete opposite in 5 or more pages." :D

what's ridiculous is that I'M NOT A MOD or Staff...I was never in their guild, and never associated/talked to them...so why the ever loving fuck are they dragging me into their fucking petty bullshit?! 5 pages devoted to me a simple user who had nothing to do with any of this. like how fucking sad are you?!

God damn.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!