Banned users stay banned.

• I don't think anyone really needs to know all this information. It's a big cluster fuck of immature fucking bitches that needs to die down, if people are that fucking concerned about their bitch ass sheltered friends being banned they can dm an admin. it doesn't need to be made public. enough fucking people are hurt and pissed off over this bullshit as it is.

stop bringing up the fucking document it's not something that needs to be seen.

calm down

i get they hurt you, but the ones i'm talking about didnt even know what was going on during the initial round of bans. I'm sure if your friends just disappeared you'd be concerned too. stop taking your anger out on me. I never did anything, i have no clue of whats going on, and your anger issues arent going to change me wanting to know what happened to them.

idfc about the document? two pages of this thread are about the document.

you brought up the document, i just expressed curiousity towards the attributes you and others highlighted.

»» make a wish upon the moon, youre just a little different from others ««

• calm down

i get they hurt you, but the ones i'm talking about didnt even know what was going on during the initial round of bans. I'm sure if your friends just disappeared you'd be concerned too. stop taking your anger out on me. I never did anything, i have no clue of whats going on, and your anger issues arent going to change me wanting to know what happened to them.

idfc about the document? two pages of this thread are about the document.

you brought up the document, i just expressed curiousity towards the attributes you and others highlighted.

Quit back tracking YOU brought up wanting to see it. At this point if your pathetic friends are banned they had a part in it, get that through your damn thick skull. You don't want me angry but YOU keep bringing it up. They said DM them if you have to know but you keep insisting on making everything public. You don't want my anger use your god damn brain and realize your own actions. IDGAF if you block me IDGAF if you go crying to them. THER'ES MULTIPLE people involved in this shit, if you can't handle the fact that your precious little friends are guilty of shit that's on you. They ALL deserve to be punished for this shit.

• Quit back tracking YOU brought up wanting to see it. At this point if your pathetic friends are banned they had a part in it, get that through your damn thick skull. You don't want me angry but YOU keep bringing it up. They said DM them if you have to know but you keep insisting on making everything public. You don't want my anger use your god damn brain and realize your own actions. IDGAF if you block me IDGAF if you go crying to them. THER'ES MULTIPLE people involved in this shit, if you can't handle the fact that your precious little friends are guilty of shit that's on you. They ALL deserve to be punished for this shit.

yes, i just found out they were part of it and i apologize for whatever pain they caused you and the other users. I had no role in this nonsense and I'm disappointed in them. This doesnt change my stance of that things should be as open as possible.

On the case of the document, yes i wanted to see it. But thats because you and other users went to great lengths describing its features. I dont care about it, I was just curious about the "glittery pink mean girls theme". There's no way to tell something is serious to you when you bring it up in long paragraphs and keep joking about it.

As for "your own actions" i dont get what you're so mad at me for. I never did anything to you, and while I understand you're hurt, you should refrain from taking your anger out on random people.

And yes, they deserve to be punished. I never claimed otherwise. I was just hoping tht they were punished for something else.

• My anger was because you kept insisting and appearing as if your friends were wrongfully banned/punished like i don't have a right to be upset when you have no idea the lengths they went to ATTEMPT to damage me. This was not funny, and the joking we are doing over the document is the only way I can let it not affect me to make light of it, when there's some horrible stupid bullshit about me in it. When you sit here and make it seem like you have to know everything and think your friends were wrongfully punished when time and time again the mods have told you that those GUILTY are punished for a reason it's extremely upsetting. Clearly you know now your friends aren't angels.

This is the 2nd time (this thread and another) that you have basically made it seem like and insisted that your friends didn't do anything and there should be a reason publicly told why people got banned. No. a.) no one else needs to know about this shit, too many are damaged and affected. No one needs to know the people who did this publicly b.) there's LEGIT lawsuits going on, you can't just expect things to be thrown out in public if lawsuits are going to be happening.

So yes it's angering when you were being naive and assuming your friends could possibly do no wrong when they did SO MUCH damage to not only me but several others.

• My anger was because you kept insisting and appearing as if your friends were wrongfully banned/punished like i don't have a right to be upset when you have no idea the lengths they went to ATTEMPT to damage me. This was not funny, and the joking we are doing over the document is the only way I can let it not affect me to make light of it, when there's some horrible stupid bullshit about me in it. When you sit here and make it seem like you have to know everything and think your friends were wrongfully punished when time and time again the mods have told you that those GUILTY are punished for a reason it's extremely upsetting. Clearly you know now your friends aren't angels.

This is the 2nd time (this thread and another) that you have basically made it seem like and insisted that your friends didn't do anything and there should be a reason publicly told why people got banned. No. a.) no one else needs to know about this shit, too many are damaged and affected. No one needs to know the people who did this publicly b.) there's LEGIT lawsuits going on, you can't just expect things to be thrown out in public if lawsuits are going to be happening.

So yes it's angering when you were being naive and assuming your friends could possibly do no wrong when they did SO MUCH damage to not only me but several others.

I assumed they were innocent purely because I was led on to believe so. I've seen the mods say that all the users banned were banned in connection, but the ones I was talking about got banned after the first round, and I was hoping they weren't connected. I never made light of the document, my only words about it being "can i see it", after the user I asked said no, I was done with it.

This is the 1st time I defended them, the only other time I heard of this issue was in the fashion thread and I merely asked if the game was continuing when you first made me aware that the situation had happened at all. I have never "defended" them, only mentioned that I wanted to know why they were banned. The request for bans to be open is a request from me to the mods, please stay out of it.

I never assumed they could do no wrong, I knew they were banned for some legit reason, I just never imagined that it would be this exact and very serious one.

• I assumed they were innocent purely because I was led on to believe so. I've seen the mods say that all the users banned were banned in connection, but the ones I was talking about got banned after the first round, and I was hoping they weren't connected. I never made light of the document, my only words about it being "can i see it", after the user I asked said no, I was done with it.

This is the 1st time I defended them, the only other time I heard of this issue was in the fashion thread and I merely asked if the game was continuing when you first made me aware that the situation had happened at all. I have never "defended" them, only mentioned that I wanted to know why they were banned. The request for bans to be open is a request from me to the mods, please stay out of it.

I never assumed they could do no wrong, I knew they were banned for some legit reason, I just never imagined that it would be this exact and very serious one.

I don't need to stay out of it when i'm a victim of it. When i'm participating in the lawsuit. So yeah. If i say that i don't think people need to publicly know, it's because they don't need to know. It's best to get your info in dm's. I'm not staying out of anything because they involved me. Sorry to tell you.

• I don't need to stay out of it when i'm a victim of it. When i'm participating in the lawsuit. So yeah. If i say that i don't think people need to publicly know, it's because they don't need to know. It's best to get your info in dm's. I'm not staying out of anything because they involved me. Sorry to tell you.

when I say I want information to be open I dont mean I want them to give out all the slander that they put out about you.

All I want is something of the format

user: xyz

reason: plastics guild incident

length: permanent

i dont believe that hurts you in any way, and I dont think it's something specific to your incident.

I really dont care about your lawsuit or what they did to you, I just want this to be more transparent.

• It doesn't need to be, whether you care about my lawsuit or not get that through your head. By asking them to publicly state who's involved what they did how long you're drawing attention to the matter, and causing more drama. It does NOT need to be made public, why is that so hard for you to understand? And for the record it's not just me that's suing. I'm just included in this lawsuit. These people are in deep shit.

• It doesn't need to be, whether you care about my lawsuit or not get that through your head. By asking them to publicly state who's involved what they did how long you're drawing attention to the matter, and causing more drama. It does NOT need to be made public, why is that so hard for you to understand? And for the record it's not just me that's suing. I'm just included in this lawsuit. These people are in deep shit.

i dont care if they are in deep shit or not oml. I dont care about the lawsuit and I dont care about y'all suing.

I hope you have a blast doing it.

there's more drama when everything is kept half hidden, and if you're worried about "drawing attention" these things can simply be written up as "slandering users" which arouses next to no curiosity. I dont understand why you'd want things all covered up, and then somehow still demand everyone to be aware of whats going on?

• i dont care if they are in deep shit or not oml. I dont care about the lawsuit and I dont care about y'all suing.

I hope you have a blast doing it.

there's more drama when everything is kept half hidden, and if you're worried about "drawing attention" these things can simply be written up as "slandering users" which arouses next to no curiosity. I dont understand why you'd want things all covered up, and then somehow still demand everyone to be aware of whats going on?

you're so fucking dumb i am seriously completely done with you, you backtrack and go in circles more than a fucking hamster in a hamster wheel. jesus fucking christ.

Anyone that is smart knows you do not publicly announce names if a possible lawsuit is happening it's defamation and could be counteracted against people. That normally doesn't get said/posted until AFTER the lawsuit is done. Which is why I'm fucking saying IT CANNOT BE PLASTERED PUBLICLY right now. If you need to know you need to DM the admins. HOW GOD DAMN FUCKING HARD IS THIS!? Talking about the situation without name dropping is one thing, you cannot name drop people on a public forum....while legal action is being discussed. READ THE LAWS.

• Alright now, all anyone needs to know is that this document just ended up making them look like "Mean Girls" both literally and figuratively. The reasons we banned them has already been stated: they started repeatedly attacking staff, users and the AKP server to a criminal degree. The type of behavior is not acceptable and we did not want anyone to think it was or that we would tolerate it. We did not ban anyone without proof of involvement. Please stop questioning that.

STEP Let Butter melt your 💟 STEP Stan BTS STEP Visit bulletproof for fun & akorns!

760.gif

• you're so fucking dumb i am seriously completely done with you, you backtrack and go in circles more than a fucking hamster in a hamster wheel. jesus fucking christ.

look, I've done nothing to you, and I've stayed as polite as possible, while you have been nothing short of rude to me.

I apologized for not knowing they were involved but I have nothing else to apologize about, because I was fundamentally not involved and I do not care about the lawsuit or what happens to them.

I have not "backtracked" on anything, except the one point I admit I was wrong in: assuming them to be innocent based on what they told me. I still want things to be transparent.

I dont see why you should get to repeatedly insult me personally about this?

If all of this hurt you enough to take it out on me, someone not involved, then please go get therapy. It'll help your mental health. You probably need a break from this site anyways. i dont mean this as an insult, just genuine concern.

• You are in no place to tell me to get mental help jesus fucking christ you are a joke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!