Banned users stay banned.

• https://vocaroo.com/17rMbVlRJTsr

This is for the accent issues someone transcribed it.

• Go to Best Answer
  • I really appreciate you making this, Ripia. The amount of foolery that has been going on lately is truly embarrassing, and quite frankly it’s getting really old. I can tell that you, and the rest of the staff really want to provide and create a safe and supportive environment here on Allkpop, and I think that’s amazing! I hope everything gets better, and that hopefully all of this calms down.

• Thanks for all you and the staff do. :iloveyoub:

I hope you and the rest of the staff are doing ok and thanks for creating a space that many can feel safe to share in all things kpop :cutes:

• Best Answer

KING

We're all here together. 💖

We'll go forward, always.

The future will be beautiful. It might not always be easy, but we'll always have each other..

• this coming from ripiasuju lmfao

I recommend taking the negativity elsewhere. After everything that's happened it is not appreciated. All ripia has gone through, all we as a forum have gone through - its enough.

People can change. People can become something greater than they once were. Give them the opportunity to bloom.

• I recommend taking the negativity elsewhere. After everything that's happened it is not appreciated. All ripia has gone through, all we as a forum have gone through - its enough.

People can change. People can become something greater than they once were. Give them the opportunity to bloom.

"People can change. People can become something greater than they once were. Give them the opportunity to bloom."

"You can stay banned, cause you're banned. You're never coming back in, ever. You can go *c you can go to One Hallyu + kpopsource, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. You can go anywhere and I don't care. But you're not coming to Allkpop, cause this is the forum that we built and its the forum we're going to continue to build and be the greatest forum ever in existence of all time. So that's we're going go towards. You all just go get a life, really, that's all I gotta say to you "

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo atleast choose a different thread to write that kkkkkkkk

do you not realize the hypocrisy of one of the most toxic components of this forum for a long long time trying to educate people ?

and you know whats worse? None of you seem to be open to discussion and criticism

the abuse of power by mods just because they feel like it is at an all time high right now

• this coming from ripiasuju lmfao

That's my name lol.

Oh you done the spoiler so i didnt have to.

Jokes aside, all my staff mean a lot to me and thanks for the continued faith :pinky-salute:

• :omgr: :lover1:

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ ƈʅƈ ʂƚαƈ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

Edited once, last by Kairina ().

• Meh you can comment that if you want, i am ripiasuju ofc. Also 4 month most experienced (on this plarform) moderator who works hard every day so.

• We actually gave them numerous chances for the record. You probably just don't see it, but this has been an ongoing issue. Our final move was done to protect our users and stop this from getting twisted. Enough was enough.

Which part do you feel is not open to criticism by the way? I've been called biased etc and I didn't ban anyone for that. Exactly which abuse are you talking about?

• LMAO. It's their own fault that keeps harassing people. Just follow the rules if don't want get ban

• Dhwodwdkowodowee

Ofc youd reply to that

Ofcos im ur no.1 shipper :happyr: (maybe no.2 if u count jinaland)

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ ƈʅƈ ʂƚαƈ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• Please tell me what abuse of power your speaking of because recently with normal users that aren't doing ddos attacks and creating unessciary drama , we've been quite lenient.

There will not be any harassing of our users from a group of wannabe mean girls. I can tell you that.

If you have suggestions to how we can 'mod better' anyone is free to start up a conversation. We are not some crazy regime. I've modded for 12 years. This is not anywhere near as strict as the multiple places I have been.

So, to all users. We are here for you. We are open to suggestion, as we ourselves are not perfect. And will never be. You can approach us. Always.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!