Twice Unpopular Opinions

• What are some of your Twice unpopular opinions?

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL. RESPECT ALL ONCE, ALL GUILD MEMBERS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, RESPECT ALL TWICE MEMBERS. Disliking songs and giving vocal/dance/visual, etc. preference is okay to a certain extent. (Like saying I prefer x member's vocals more than y member's vocals not, y member's vocals are bad or x member's vocals are way better than y member's vocals)

Here are mine: (all of them are my opinion, don't judge!)

• Knock Knock is my least favorite Twice song, even after nearly 4 years, it still doesn't slap for me.
    • Momo's vocals really suit ballads. I love her notes in Jaljayo Good Night and 21:29, for example
    • Jeongyeon's vocals suit high notes/adlibs the most because of her vocal color. Jeongyeon's Get Loud high note was made for her, I don't think it would suit Jihyo or Nayeon's vocals just as well.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chaeyoung seems more girl crush atm while Jeongyeon seems like a mature and elegant woman <3

🎉✨🥳 Celebrating 16 years in 3 days! 🥰 ✨🎉

f97184f6139e51445f0885f98befe10e2eaadce5.gifv

• - Jihyo is still the lead vocal and the best vocal in the group range wise. Nayeon is an gentle vocal.

- Jeongyeon is the best soprano however as she has the highest register

EXO - SHINEE - Nine Percent - 2NE1 - BIGBANG - ONF - BoA - HyunA - TWICE - SISTAR - SNSD - MOMOLAND - Red Velvet - ATEEZ - ITZY - TXT - BTS - MONSTA X - DREAMCATCHER - LOONA - Secret - T-ara - SUJU - After School - UNI.T - BLACKPINK - SHINGEKI

AKP-orange-theme-sig.gif

• Sana is not in the top 3 best dancers IMO (she could be 4th best dancer in the group but alas everyone can dance in the group)

Momo have a pretty voice

Signal is one of their best (this is kinda popular or not, so I am not sure if it belongs here but oh well)

They dropped cute concept a little too soon, one year plus (or maybe just one more CB) would do.

Their choreos are getting unnecessarily difficult

They should have individual instagram / social media

• They dropped cute concept a little too soon, one year plus (or maybe just one more CB) would do.

Their choreos are getting unnecessarily difficult

dropping cute is always a mistake, its the best concept ever! I'm realy sad they dropped it ;(

I don't realy get the choreo part either, the most iconic ones will never be super complex.. stuff like the TT pose is what legends are made of

• dropping cute is always a mistake, its the best concept ever! I'm realy sad they dropped it ;(

I don't realy get the choreo part either, the most iconic ones will never be super complex.. stuff like the TT pose is what legends are made of

I miss their cute concepts, to try new concepts and go for them is good too and all groups showing different concepts is a good thing because it shows versatile, but I miss TWICE cute concepts (I really love cute concepts too and Twice's were super great) and I think they could have kept it for 1 year or as I stated at least another cb lol I miss their hits like TT, likey and Cheer Up (I know something like cheer up would be more difficult to do for them tho, maybe something like Likey would do?)

and their choreo were better with "signature" moves like you pointed out, and usually this happens on more "easy" choreos and I miss this so much

:peperain:

• TWICE early sound, choreo, and image were their most cohesive, thematic and distinctive.

They offered a more differentiated and singular identity that set them apart from the pack. And separated them as the defining girl group identity of early third generation.

The early to mid years TWICE brand and mythos offered an experience unlike any other offered by other girl groups.

Which was instrumental in their impact on the industry during that time.

Their transition hurt that differentiation as they shed the identity that had been constructed. And they have not been able to replace it with a thematic signature as unique as that they moved on from.

They may have matured in sound and exploration. But they largely gave up their unique and distinct identity to do it.

In my opinion this will be more clear in the future.

In 10 years when people think of TWICE and their place in the industry and kpop history.

It will be their early to mid run that makes the narrative and is remembered.

They'll talk about TT, Cheer Up, What Is Love, etc.

Their late stage career will be more in the background. Talked about and in the mix. But secondary to their iconic early years.

★ RESIDENT TZUYU FANBOY ★

TWICE ★ SNSDWEEEKLY ★ WOO!AH!

WZDCfEj.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by emanresu ().

• dahyun is better as a vocalist :claps: her voice is so dulcet and soft :cutes:

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ ƈʅƈ ʂƚαƈ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• This is going to be weird coming from me but I don't really Jihyo's notes in her part in the second verse in Alcohol-Free...

She did great though and her voice sounds like heaven though

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🎉✨🥳 Celebrating 16 years in 3 days! 🥰 ✨🎉

f97184f6139e51445f0885f98befe10e2eaadce5.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!