AOA Seolhyun finally back on Instagran for the first time since Jimin scandal+Taeyeon sending her love !!

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WE MISS YOU BABY!!

this is her very first time public appearance after the scandal back then on July

also

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “AOA seolhyun finally back on Instagran for the first time since Jimin scandal+Taeyeon sending her love !!” to “AOA Seolhyun finally back on Instagran for the first time since Jimin scandal+Taeyeon sending her love !!”.
  • I mean her first public appearance was many weeks back when first episode of Awaken was aired,

at least I'm kind of person who treats things like that.

She has shown that she won't sit in basement/dungeon, and really acted well through whole series.

I think appearing in drama for whole season as one of main cast members is much more "public appearance" than just few instagram photos.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!