Bratz!

• like any child who's childhood was between 2007-2016/7

I've watched bratz, monster high, ever after high, barbie, etc. religiously

and recently I've been falling into a constant youtube loophole of these throwback movies i watched way before my brain could process appropriate from inappropriate and so on. so looking back at it now, its occurred to me that the lack of attention my parents paid to me as a child is just crazy. i literally watched the weirdest bs (including vampire night which is an anime i rewatched in 8th grade for memories also wtf for that i watched that show in like kindergarten... how????) but yeah, the movies that caught my attention the most were bratz cuz some of that stuff made me realize what the heck im in highschool but i don't do this at all nor do i look like a fashion icon um. so anyways the movie that caught my attention was called "Bratz: Fashion Pixiez" which i was totally in love with back then cuz they looked so cool. the reason this movie caught my attention was cuz of a youtuber who did a commentary on this video since bratz also played a pretty big part. she brought up the fact that the movie could use pixiez as a substitute for drug addiction which upon further inspection of the movie and my own opinions MADE A LOT OF SENSE. so what am i trying to say? idk. would i watch that movie again? fuck yes bratz supremacy yall.

also did anyone else watch that movie recently and think whut da fuq

also some of them were kinda hotasf and i aspire to be that level of sexy bye

be7e6bdbc32f621e5fb00b63b46fbfce.jpg

• I used to be obsessed with bratz and everything else you listed above. I also remember reading the monster high series back in the day.

I watched the bratz genie magic and girlz really rock for the nostalgia a while ago. I don't remember much about the pixiez film other than the rad fashion, but I can see why that's a theory.

• OMG YES MY CHILDHOOD

I WAS ALSO SO SAD AND ANGRY WHEN THEY TOOK THEIR STUFF OFF OF NETFLIX THESE YOUNGER KIDS ARE MISSING. OUTTT

ikkkkkkk bratz was too good

id rather watch that than that stupid cocomelon bs

• I used to be obsessed with bratz and everything else you listed above. I also remember reading the monster high series back in the day.

I watched the bratz genie magic and girlz really rock for the nostalgia a while ago. I don't remember much about the pixiez film other than the rad fashion, but I can see why that's a theory.

genie magic was def my favorite i remember being obsolutely obsessed with the whole genie concept as a child and it still catches my attention

• I literally have a baby photo of me with Bratz dolls:

Literally my childhood✨💖

aww you're such a cute kiddd

tbh i never got bratz dolls despite wanting them because my parents never really knew about my bratz phase in all honesty and also if they did they'd probably be against me getting them anyways ^^

• same i used to watch bratz when i was a kid and other shows u listed :cutes:

i used to watch so many others too but these are the ones at the top of my brain

oh yeah, i used to watch winx too i was really obsessed that and sky dancers as well

i had the toy too but i lost it now ;(;(

• I was definitely on the 2001 end of this lol. I had almost every set of the dolls when I was into them. Jade and Yasmin were my favorites. I have never seen the show as in 2007 I was a sophomore/junior in HS.

i watched EVERYTHING despite being kinda late to the phase

AH OMG CHEETAH GIRLLSSSS i forgot haha

• I was a Barbie girl and I still watch the movies :pepefrog:

Bratz rock angelz :pepe-cowboy:

i looked at the list of movies and i watched ALL of them excluding two lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!