Sana should have Nayeon's "I want you to cry for me part" in Cry For Me..she sounds so good

• Is Sana singing at 2:58?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It actually sounds really good. She sounds angelic and it's moving.

I don't know if she would be able to do the highest note/ belt thing at the end because her voice is more thin but she could do rest of the line

• Sana is not singing at the part, the pitch and twang would be higher

why does it not sound like Nayeon though? The high note definitely sounds like Nayeon but the "I want you to cry for me" and so on part sounds like Sana to me...just thinner and more nasal and sharper. But I guess it was Nayeon

• why does it not sound like Nayeon though? The high note definitely sounds like Nayeon but the "I want you to cry for me" and so on part sounds like Sana to me...just thinner and more nasal and sharper. But I guess it was Nayeon

What is probably throwing you off is that the audio in the video you posted has been tuned higher than the original song, it sounds like the bass has been removed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!