AOT FINAL CHAPTER DISCUSSION

• AOT SPOILERS FOR CH139 AKA THE FINAL CHAPTER

• whorerwin

Changed the title of the thread from “AOT MANGA SPOILERS (THE CONCLUSION OF THE MF STORY)” to “AOT FINAL CHAPTER DISCUSSION”.
  • I've seen spoilers but I only read it until chapter 122 or so and then spoilers for the last one and I have no idea how we got there, hopefully it will make sense once i read it all :/

I liked that one panel with gabi, falco and levi on a wheelchair, somehow felt emotional

• I've seen spoilers but I only read it until chapter 122 or so and then spoilers for the last one and I have no idea how we got there, hopefully it will make sense once i read it all :/

I liked that one panel with gabi, falco and levi on a wheelchair, somehow felt emotional

ahhh me too, the wheelchair panel is wholesome

honestly the last 10 ish chapters of aot is where the series falls off imo

• My friend is waiting for the anime while I've read the manga and I gotta say she will not be happy when she finds out that--

I'm fine with the ending. It's bittersweet, just like I thought it would be.

I didn't have expectations when it comes to it because I feel like someone behind the scenes pressured Isayama to change the original ending. (or maybe it was rushed).

Despite the overflowing hate this chapter is getting on MyAnimeList, I enjoyed this chapter mostly for the "freedom" concept. It's a happy ending. I'm satisfied.

Personally, I'm just happy it's finally over.

It was one long-ass journey! :pepe-toast:

• b1c2b5066d639927be42c0ad19715673401a2c32.gif

Edited 2 times, last by bcx12 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!