OMG look at those informations about props that will probably be used in the next TXT cb!!! (sci-fi??!!)

• Take this with a grain of salt BUT at the same time if you're a moa and possibly don't want to be spoiled, don't go further

So kmoas however they did it found out about companies creating props for HYBE's future music videos including:

- handcuffs for 5 people

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- a sort of brain surgery machine (??!)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

there is also an artist that had a lot of flower commissioned for TXT, the thing is it might not be for the same MV. Or it might??

I'm so intrigued. Is it futuristic?? Sci-fi???

Last time we had that much flowers it was a very tragic scene (see Yeonjun in Eternally)

Prepare for the chaos chapter

Get ready to probably suffer given the title and the hints ;(

• No, the flower bouquet is for this :cryingk:

External Content youtu.be

Handcuffs and brain surgery machine? :whatk:

wowww... I'm excited! I hope Digipedi working for this MV.

• No, the flower bouquet is for this :cryingk:

Handcuffs and brain surgery machine? :whatk:

wowww... I'm excited! I hope Digipedi working for this MV.

but they said it was for March 30 tho?!

I hope too but they seem to work more on bsides?!

I think we'll get masterpieces either way

• my mind went in a completely different direction with the handcuffs ^^:clown:

• but they said it was for March 30 tho?!

I hope too but they seem to work more on bsides?!

I think we'll get masterpieces either way

It's the same flower :oops:

External Content www.instagram.com

What makes me curious, what kind of music fit with scifi MV? :whatk:

• well we do what we can with the informations we have :pepe-cringe:

• It's the same flower :oops:

External Content www.instagram.com

What makes me curious, what kind of music fit with scifi MV? :whatk:

it can be anything, lately ONF did one with cheerful music, from what I've seen, 2ne1 did one in Come Back Home which is a mix of several styles. Also, can we truly guess, it's TXT after all

• this is the only correct theory :froghype:

• Wattpad author is coming through :claps:

my mind went in a completely different direction with the handcuffs ^^:clown:

Detective movie? :pepe-angel::teeheek:

• it can be anything, lately ONF did one with cheerful music, from what I've seen, 2ne1 did one in Come Back Home which is a mix of several styles. Also, can we truly guess, it's TXT after all

Yeah, they even can have sad ballad while killing each others. It's TXT after all, anything is possible. But I'm expecting rock :oks:

Last time my favorite J-idols using scifi theme, they wear superhero costumes ^^

• Oh lord I can't take this

:pepe-peek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!