Let's talk

• I welcome you to

Let's talk

Let's talk is a forum that I hope will be the comfort zone for all akp users <3

Here on Let's talk, I invite you to a discussion, now what specific discussion you may ask. A discussion based entirely on you is what I mean.

You want to talk about anything, I will do my best to be someone who listens and gives my thoughts respectively :claps:

Remember, I :iloveyoub:

~ Sara-M:blowing-kiss:

work in progress

• Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.

I would like to clarify that in no way am I trying to take away or steal the concept of K-pop MEGACHURCH.

Thank you though for the informing news and words of support <3

ofc nottt

im sorry if it sounded rude in anyway again i truly didn't intend that.

Edited 2 times, last by zuzuhhaa ().

• no offense but this lowkey sounds like a kpop megachurch rip off since that's kinda our concept but ill leave that up to selfmate to decide lol

I hope this doesn't flop, good luck :))

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.

I would like to clarify that in no way am I trying to take away or steal the concept of K-pop MEGACHURCH.

work in progress

• Sara-M actually i feel bad now for saying that I didn't mean it in a bad way and think you're thing is fun too! sorry if it came out as rude or offensive

No, please don't apologize for your words.

You have nothing to apologize for, if anything I would like to thank you for informing me about similar concepts between this thread and the K-pop Megachurch guild.

And in no way did you come off as rude or offensive, I would like to tell you that <3

work in progress

• No, please don't apologize for your words.

You have nothing to apologize for, if anything I would like to thank you for informing me about similar concepts between this thread and the K-pop Megachurch guild.

And in no way did you come off as rude or offensive, I would like to tell you that <3

okay, im glad you don't mind. and no problem..

• Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.

hahha i have no issues with this

talk all you want about whatever one feels like....

• hi selfmatee

nothing. i was just telling her how her thread reminded me of the kpop megachurch and tagged you for your opinion

• well then do you think advertising targeted at children especially during children's programs should be regulated...

Well I would say that it all depends on what certain advertisements are being shown through the programs, are they kid-friendly is the real question for me.

But do they also add short, yet educated advertisements through the programs as well?

work in progress

• Well I would say that it all depends on what certain advertisements are being shown through the programs, are they kid-friendly is the real question for me.

But do they also add short, yet educated advertisements through the programs as well?

i'm more thinking of specific toys or junk food or other such goods targeted specifically during cartoons and other peograms meant for children

• i'm more thinking of specific toys or junk food or other such goods targeted specifically during cartoons and other peograms meant for children

Oh well, in that case, they shouldn't

When you are a kid, everything that is shown through advertisements, you immediately want.

I mean it necessarily is not the fault of little kids for developing this sense of thinking, they are young and advertisements use this to their advantage.

It is undeniably important to teach the young that you don't get everything in life/not everything goes your way. So if guardians(whoever has custody of the child) ultimately don't teach their kids this, they will turn them into Karens.

work in progress

• Oh well, in that case, they shouldn't

When you are a kid, everything that is shown through advertisements, you immediately want.

I mean it necessarily is not the fault of little kids for developing this sense of thinking, they are young and advertisements use this to their advantage.

It is undeniably important to teach the young that you don't get everything in life/not everything goes your way. So if guardians(whoever has custody of the child) ultimately don't teach their kids this, they will turn them into Karens.

but why is the onus on advertisers or the gov to control what onw can or cannot watch in their own homes...

shouldn't that be the realm of parents?

• but why is the onus on advertisers or the gov to control what onw can or cannot watch in their own homes...

shouldn't that be the realm of parents?

Of course, it all comes down to the parents <3:thumbup:

They decide what is best for their children, and that also comes down to how and what they want to teach their children.

When I was young, I was strictly forbidden to watch any kid shows like Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney Channel. And at the time I thought that my life was unfair compared to what my friend's parents allowed them to watch and do. But looking back, I am grateful that my parents at least cared about me, and what they wanted to teach me.

work in progress

• Of course, it all comes down to the parents <3:thumbup:

They decide what is best for their children, and that also comes down to how and what they want to teach their children.

When I was young, I was strictly forbidden to watch any kid shows like Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney Channel. And at the time I thought that my life was unfair compared to what my friend's parents allowed them to watch and do. But looking back, I am grateful that my parents at least cared about me, and what they wanted to teach me.

interesting...so therefore you would believe that unless auch advertising is age inappropriate (like violence or things of a sexual nature) that it is okay for advertisers to advertise such content and there shouldn't be any form of regulation ?

• interesting...so therefore you would believe that unless auch advertising is age inappropriate (like violence or things of a sexual nature) that it is okay for advertisers to advertise such content and there shouldn't be any form of regulation ?

In a sense, yes. But I mean a book was recently published in South Korea, teaching children how they were "made" (sexual intercourse), and many are adapting to this. Of course, there should be some type of regulation, but like you said earlier. It really comes down to what a parent wants their kids to see and learn from society & the world.

work in progress

• I was planning on going to bed early today but ;( I'm still up! Maybe this should go to the random thoughts thread? haha!

Thank you for sharing this <3

A wise man once said "Leave today's worries for tomorrow"

Please, get some rest if you can <3:claps:

work in progress

• Thank you for sharing this <3

A wise man once said "Leave today's worries for tomorrow"

Please, get some rest if you can <3:claps:

Do i see TBZ badge? ;( Finally someone else again! Congrats! <3

Btw i know you must be very young, because you give off 'innocent' vibes. But the way you express yourself is really mature, so i feel like you're a mature and very kind kiddo.

• In a sense, yes. But I mean a book was recently published in South Korea, teaching children how they were "made" (sexual intercourse), and many are adapting to this. Of course, there should be some type of regulation, but like you said earlier. It really comes down to what a parent wants their kids to see and learn from society & the world.

the bolded part though is merely a form of sexual education and depending on the age of the student might be appropriate/might not be...

apparently that's better than some sexual education lessons in the US lol

speaking of sexual education - what do you think is an appropriate age to teach children about sex and all things associated with such

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!