Attack on titan [manga thread]

• I'm especially ticked off with his behavior with Mikasa but he is looking so good with long hair so he kinda gets a pass lol.

I'm enjoying the anime but it would be better if they sped things up more.

• I'm especially ticked off with his behavior with Mikasa but he is looking so good with long hair so he kinda gets a pass lol.

I'm enjoying the anime but it would be better if they sped things up more.

Mikasa been hyping him up since day one

she really deserves so much better 😻

Long-haired eren is a blessing istg

Too bad he's cuckoo now 🥺

• I'm up to date and I'm seriously frustrated jsjsjs seems like the manga isnt going forward for the last 3 chapters, how will Yams even finish everything in only 3 Chapters??? :sadr:

I don't see the alliance ever beating eren at this point lol

He's just too op

Plus there's only 3 chapters left so there's no way isayama can set up an alliance victory by then without it seeming rushed.

I personally think he's already set up an eren victory and this is just the last battle before the alliance get killed or give up. ( he's already practically set up Levi's death)

137 is a paths chapter tho so we'll see :sweatr:

• Levi's gonna die that's basically confirmed with all the death flags in the latest chapter.

Honestly i already prepared myself for that almost everyone is gonna die(rip Jean boo you deserve better). :(

Just like you said at this point Eren is too OP.

No one can kill or stop him, expect Ymir is suddenly deciding to act on her own and not support Eren anymore.

Did you hear about the time loop theory? Many say it's gonna end like that and i can actually see it. :S

Also yeees at Paths chapter, hopefully we're gonna see more about what Eren thinks right now :cryingr:

• They all deserve so much better

Especially poor mikasa :sadr:

Ymir does seem to be the only one who can stop him, but she doesn't really have any reason to does she ?

She seems fine with all the killing Eren's been doing so idk how they would spin that

I can't say I have heard about it

What does it say ?

Yess we desperately need that

Its been chapters since we got erens pov

• Some people say that Ymir's goal is to destroy the whole world including Paradis and that's she's gonna manipulate Eren but idk these are theories after all

I would like Eren to be '' free'' till the end, not him ending up being forced to do something he doesn't want to :sweatr:

The time loops theory is explained here

https://www.reddit.com/r/titan…roid_app&utm_source=share

It would be not my favorite ending but at least it would be no bad ending :eyes:

• I could totally see her wanting to destroy the world and get revenge

But will she actually go through with it ?

At this point, eren has sacrificed so much much for the freedom of him and his friends. It would be devastating to have all that be for nothing :sadr:

I would have maybe agreed with the theory, if we had more chapters left. At the moment we only have 3 and it doesn't seem possible for all that to be set up .

Eren being the one who gave ymir the titan power might be credible tho 👀

We saw in 136 that they were putting a lot of focus on to that spine thing so that 100% has something to do with it

I guess only time will tell :wellr:

• She's such a confusing character tbh, ngl i was suprised when it was revealed this or last chapter? that she really was the one who freed the pigs.

I just hope she really let's eren take the control till the end and doesn't interfere, because at this point idk what Yams has gotten planned. I feel like there is gonna be a big plotwist or reveal in the next chapter :sweatr:

The time loop is one of many popular theories, watch Yams pulling something complete different than what we all expect sjjsjsb

Omg the Spine thing, i freaked out when they mentioned it again, that was totally intentional. I agree that's gonna be so important, hopefully we get more Infos in 137 :cryingr:

Did you already see ep 6? I'm still freaking out idk how many times i rewatched it already

• her life is honestly so tragic I wouldn't the poor girl if she did 😥

her freeing the pigs only goes to show how caring and selfless she is, wanting the pigs to live a better life even while she's still a slave.

I'd be so sad if the betrayel comes from her :[

We're definitely getting a giant plot twist chapter next

My brain can't even wrap around how they're going to manage beating eren or stopping him.

Only like 3 weeks to go I guess :lover4:

And I did watch the episode this week ^^

Am I the only one who felt like it was shorter than it should have been?

I thought for sure we'd at least get to see zeke shifting.

The Ackermans were everything! And I loved the mikasa-eren conversation

eren being so dead on the inside and mikasa kind of crying was so heartbreaking 😿

Its only downhill from here huh?

:sweatr:

How did you find the episode?

• Sorry for the late reply, i wasn't active here yesterday><

Same here, i really feel bad for Ymir her life was a tragedy from the beginning.😢

But i can still see her being so angry and done with the world, that she just wants to see it end...

We already saw Armin and Zeke in Paths, so i'm really excited what this chapter is gonna bring us. Paths chapters are always the best :happyr:

The Episode was over before i could even blink jajssb but it was soooo good, i screamed when Misaka came. My poor baby she looked and sounded so broken T_T

I think seeing the scouts and Eren being his cold, calculated and emotionless self was my fave part im the Episode and OF COURSE the Ackerman action :love:

Same here i didn't expect them to end it with the scouts attacking Porco, but it made me even more hyped for the next Episode and oh man seeing Armin destroying the port, the legendary Nutcracker scene and Zeke transforming is gonna be epic

The wait is gonna kill me:sadr:

• it's all good ^^

Poor ymir and poor everyone else too. Everyone else's life is sort of tragic too isnt it :sadr:

Both the episode and chapter seemed so short I can't wait for them😥

But the episode is only a 3 day wait now :happyr:

• kittykitka

Changed the title of the thread from “Attack on titan manga thread” to “Attack on titan [manga thread]”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!