NiziU Poppin Shakin / Take a picture single album(if you like cute gtf in here)

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

I’m spreading gospel here people

disclaimer: they listed as both kpop and jpop

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NiziU

:akorns:  :akorns::akorns:

• Why? Wayv gets posted in the K-pop music section and K-lounge. Same should be for Niziu lol. Plus they aren’t really a J-pop group it’s even stated in their website.

Well their website also doesn't classify them as aKPOP group either. Japanese media and groups like Oricon and Billboard put them in the Japanese domestic classification. Youtube rankers also don't classify them as a KPOP group, I mean none of them do. But most importantly, I think you'll just get more traction in the Japanese sections. I'm just saying that because most of NiziU's stuff gets posted in the Japanese section.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!