American Kpop stans I dont know what to say

• One of my friends just told me her family is planning to leave the US because of a new bill (and just because its shitty here which I 100% agree with) and they're thinking of going to Switzerland but yall she said also wanted to leave because people here "hate" white people(she's white) now me being poc was like who's gonna tell her :pepestare: ......

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• One of my friends just told me her family is planning to leave the US because of a new bill (and just because its shitty here which I 100% agree with) and they're thinking of going to Switzerland but yall she said also wanted to leave because people here "hate" white people(she's white) now me being poc was like who's gonna tell her :pepestare: ......

Tell her what?

• pfft

whatttt

they hate white ppl???

uh

:pepestare: I mean, a lot of white people are chill, but when you bitch ass is running late to your rheumatologist they decide its a great time to lecture me about my "Big Tiddie Committee" hoodie

lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!