Can someone explain to me the BH x Ithaca Holdings thing??

• I'm confused, does it mean artists like Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato are kinda gonna be in the same label as BTS, SVT, Gfriend??

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• I'm confused, does it mean artists like Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato are kinda gonna be in the same label as BTS, SVT, Gfriend??

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big Hit is going to be their new management, they are all signed to different western labels still though as Ariana, Bieber, Lovato, J Balvin and Tori Kelly were just under his management company. Whereas all Big Machine Country Music Artists are now under Big Hit as artists now like GFriend, BTS, and SVT

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• In the Western music industry, management and music label are separate. Bieber, Grande and Co are managed by Scooter who books concerts, appearances, and plans merchandise and marketing strategies. Their music labels are strictly involved with music production and distribution only. Now that Ithaca is 100% owned by HYBE, this means Bieber, Grande and Co are now managed by HYBE who will decide all of their growth strategies.

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• In the Western music industry, management and music label are separate. Bieber, Grande and Co are managed by Scooter who books concerts, appearances, and plans merchandise and marketing strategies. Their music labels are strictly involved with music production and distribution only. Now that Ithaca is 100% owned by HYBE, this means Bieber, Grande and Co are now managed by HYBE who will decide all of their growth strategies.

I guess that’s why Scooter talked about he is looking forward to apply the management structure to the US market or something like that.

• at one point yeah

taylor swift too

and carly rae jepson

Taylor Swift was never under Scooter management.

She was signed to Big Machine Records (she lowkey mad ethat company what it is)

She left in 2019 to republic records and the owner Scott sold the company along with Taylor’s masters to Scooter.

Apparently scooter already sold her masters to another company so HYBE doesn’t own Taylor’s original masters.

• Here are few schemas to explain exactly how theyre all related:

EyFnV9WWgAUVM6b?format=jpg&name=medium

• Ariana, Justin, Demi, J Balvin and some others are managed by SB Projects, their management will now be HYBE. Some of these artists were also Ithaca shareholders, they will now become HYBE shareholders as payment for HYBE acquiring Ithaca.
    • Rascal Flatts, Time McGraw, Florida Georgia Line, Sheryl Crow and other country artists are under Big Machine Label, which now will also be under HYBE (https://www.bigmachinelabelgroup.com/artists)

EyFnV9YWYAEpsgJ?format=jpg&name=medium

There are also other ventures under Ithaca, a publishing company, some tech, clothing etc.

• I like these they're really explanatory :yesr:

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!