I wish BTS would never perform dynamite again, just because of ONE reason

• i can't stand their style anymore.

and just when you think that bts have already worn all the ugly clothes in this world, they still manage to "surprise" me.

i really wonder where they find so many ugly and tasteless things.

was it tokopedia that did this to bts ?

i don't expect them to wear anything fashionable, extraordinary and stylish anymore. the main thing is to get out of these ugly pants , sweaters and shoes.

Dear big hit : jeans and sneakers were created long time ago, so please let bts wear them again.

guess who is who ? :eyes::eyes:

don't worry Jimin something of this material is also left for you toooo :clown:

individuality is a top priority here :P

Bild

But who needs individuality and style ? even the members of the biggest group in the world have to look like twin brothers. who are dressed in the same outfit by their parents, so they can save time and maybe money too.

what happened to this stylish ans young BTS from the end of 2018 ?

Bild

• Those jackets are stylish? They look like they are made from space blankets ^^

Sorry to say it, but BH have found the winning formula (in the most generic-with-a-twist-of-novelty-pop way, total slap in the face to all their past bangers). Expect more of the same...

• Dear big hit : jeans and sneakers were created long time ago, so please let bts wear them again.

BTS wear plenty of "jeans and sneakers." They spent the whole of ON, Fake Love and DNA era etc wearing just that. You just don't know fashion and the era that they are trying to take inspiration from.

If you want them to wear jeans and sneakers all day, then only look at their airport/casual schedule.

Dynamite is a retro funk song. Do you want them to wear modern Instagram trends?

• The concept of concept is hard to grasp? It's a disco funk song concept so guess what? Did you not do any ballet recitals or even school performances while growing up?

• Those pants need to stay in the 80s. All members are extremely good looking. Thats still not enough to rock those pants lol

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• The concept of concept is hard to grasp? It's a disco funk song concept so guess what? Did you not do any ballet recitals or even school performances while growing up?

please be nice and stay on topic . the topic here is bts style .

my school education is not your business . if you can't control yourself and want to get personal , get out of here . i didn't ask you to come.

• please be nice and stay on topic . the topic here is bts style .

my school education is not your business . if you can't control yourself and want to get personal , get out of here . i didn't ask you to come.

Lol. It is on topic. The concept is disco so they are dressed for it?

please be nice to lizyy. seems like life's been hard to them lately.

• Those pants need to stay in the 80s. All members are extremely good looking. Thats still not enough to rock those pants lol

agreed. i understood and tolerated it when they performed 10 times with this style, but it's their 101 dynamite performance and the colors and style of clothes are getting worse.

I'm not complaining about the 70's or 80's style here. I'm complaining that big hit is not making any effort at all to make this style look a little attractive and fresh.

Edited once, last by lizyy ().

• someone please tell me who has forbidden that they can not perform a 70s song in other clothes.

is it forbidden by law ?

disco song only in disco outfit.

it becomes boring

we have heard the song and saw the performance 1000 times , so please change at least the style.

• agreed. i understood and tolerated it when she performed 10 times with this style, but it's her 101 dynamite performance and the colors and style of her clothes are getting worse.

I'm not complaining about the 70's or 80's style here. I'm complaining that big hit is not making any effort at all to make this style look a little attractive and fresh.

How fresh do you want it to look when it's meant to look vintage? Just say you don't like the style and go.

in-this-image-released-on-october-14-j-hope-jungkook-v-rm-news-photo-1602774114.jpg

bts0831.png

ezgif-1-f70d2e715bcf.jpg

There. Jeans and sneakers.

maxresdefault.jpg

• I kinda get what you're saying like when they wore suits to Mic Drop MAMA but I also remember when they wore the mic drop outfit to Kimmel while performing BST and it just doesn't vibe.

They can still go disco and go by what of Halston, Studio 54, Pucci, Hippies 70s, and so on and it would still look fresh and in concept with disco funk.

• I kinda agree with you. I thought the BWL outfits were boring but these outfits are even more ----. They didn't always wear the colourful suit while performing Idol. They sometimes switched it up to that Hanbok or whatever that Korean traditional clothing is called. They need to switch up their clothing to a different style.

Anyways this is just my opinion.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• As a new KPOP fan

I’ve always been put off BTS music videos and any other material except for just listening to their music because of their style

It just makes me feel like I’m stuck in the past lmao

They need to up their game man

they can’t be one of the biggest kpop groups when a rookie group is rocking up like this...

84476F79-ED4B-4A0A-B85C-75427C7979FC.jpeg5A69D17D-BBE3-47BE-AA98-F6059C3D8EA7.jpegAA8889A4-4BCA-4646-9B76-2D6AC470E90F.jpeg

Like come on mannnnnn!!!

• Those jackets are stylish? They look like they are made from space blankets ^^

and that's exactly the point of stage outfit. to be different and unusual, to be immediately noticeable, to be colorful, to be bright.

these pastel t-shirts are not even worn by 80 year olds anymore.

If i was a new fan of them or was not familiar with bts, i would have difficulties to differentiate them from each other. bts talks all the time about self-expression and individuality and where is their individuality. why do 7 adult men all look exactly the same?

and by the way this mama performance went viral on youtube. thousands were talking about bts amazing performance and thousands were talking about bts amazing style. RM looked damn good in that costume. it was something new that attracted attention and interest, it was interesting to see them like that.

the army deny it so desperately but the style is part of artist, part of the performance, part of the stage.

I am not waiting for their Dymanite performance anymore.

I already know the song very well, I listen to it several times on spotify, they have sung it so often live.

and only because of these horrible clothes I will not consume electricity.

• Those space jackets ^^

Honestly, I feel like had they still been wearing now what they were wearing 5 years ago, people would still complain ('they don't change', 'it's all the same', etc).

that's my point, they make millions, they are the most famous and popular group, why should they wear the clothes from 5 years ago, or why should they wear these terrible things from today.

just in the past their stylist put more effort into their style.

Edited once, last by lizyy ().

• I said nothing to you personally, so please don't question if I'm ok :)

I like their style both in the past and now, and I think it's only normal for them to wear these shirts and pants for Dynamite performances considering the style of the song.

I apologize .

• I do understand your point. It’s just BTS has performed Dynamite so many times and they kept trying to make things fresh with diff styles n performance. So some might feel oversaturated with disco style. Imagine if BTS control the amount of performances for Dyna, they will look fresh - like my favourite style is during tiny desk.

Black Swan is an example of beautiful concept and clothes and it feels fresh because there’s less performances on BS. LGO style is nice too.

• and they do a great job at freshening it up too!

im not really fond of dynamite but i love watching all their perfomances

I do understand your point. It’s just BTS has performed Dynamite so many times and they kept trying to make things fresh with diff styles n performance. So some might feel oversaturated with disco style. Imagine if BTS control the amount of performances for Dyna, they will look fresh - like my favourite style is during tiny desk.

Black Swan is an example of beautiful concept and clothes and it feels fresh because there’s less performances on BS. LGO style is nice too.

• Thank goodness BTS doesn’t dress like this.

Very tacky and corny, very costumey

• I find that way worse lol. BTS has great promotional style, imo but of course, people are going to complain now when they are following a time period that isn't modern.

Just a few examples of all the different aesthetics they have done and owned.

main-qimg-1e6860842e6768de96161d4f8b13c41a.jpg

main-qimg-b7d3987c4811fe237e4a8a564f20a706.jpg

main-qimg-13354958544dbb97dbaf2fe442f12704.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 6.53.00 pm.png

71488050d299b0227875da762ad8ac7f.jpg

• Sometimes I don't know when to take you seriously because you're a troll and say bs most of the time.

But I do agree about BTS's choices of clothes recently. To be fair, they're probably running out of ideas now that they have performed Dynamite 100 times already. I just wonder if BTS still have 100+ people on their team or not (like BH said to the media when they renewed the contracts) because everyone can see how low effort they have been. If yes, then yikes, can BTS hire me please, I want to do nothing and still get paid too.

• This isn't that bad. Nothing can really beat those AMA outfits. The performance was top notch but the suits were so shiny and distracting :D

And op they're just following Dynamite's retro concept. Whether you like that or not is entirely up to you.

• knew what this was about without opening the thread..

sounds like you might just dislike the retro concept tbh

but, i (kinda) agree.

retro clothing can be so incredible fun & stylish, but the stylists have had more misses than hits lately.

also, some of these outfits could have passed if they at least fitted well.. (im not taking about oversized, i meant well tailored)

these boys have some of the nicest body proportions i've seen, but they are almost never shown

• the main thing is to get out of these ugly pants , sweaters and shoes.

I personally will feel blessed to get them out of any clothes* 😳😳😳. but maybe that's just me.

(*within their consent and boundary)

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!