Is Taemin currently the best performer in the world??

• Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Madonna, Lady Gaga, etc still exist...

Performer is someone like MJ who is good at both singing and dancing

I respect your opinion but I disagree

Taemin can easily outperform queen B and Bruno

Bruno Mars dancing isn't good

Lady Gaga is a singer she is not a good dancer

And Madonna....!!!! You lost me with this one

• Taemin isn’t better than ANY of them! In the grand scheme of things..

And you should get up on Madonna, her performances and tours are iconic and revolutionary. She is one of the Blueprints along with Janet. And Taemin isn’t an AMAZING vocalist either, no one is trying to here him stand still and sing a ballad!

Taemin can be a better dancer than them, but he’s not a better overall perfomer!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In the world? Lol, no. As a performer, he is not as good as artist like Bruno (as mentioned above) and The Weeknd just as an example.

In comparison to idol soloist? He is up there. I can only think of one better than him and he is coming back soon (hopefully).

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• Weak attempt at taking away credits from Taemin outstanding vocals

• Def. a notable male soloist. His stage presence is on point. His ability to be a soloist and a group member is very dynamic.

• my personal opinion he is one of the best in kpop but not THE BEST.

Jhope and jungkook are a bit ahead for me but again the only performances I watched his where from award shows.

• So you ask for our opinions but don't accept them?

Ok...

(If you said in "Kpop" I would probably agree since for me he is one of best for sure. I still prefer Junsu but it doesn't change Taemin is really great. But you said in "world")

You can say your opinion, but doesn't mean I must agree.

• You can say your opinion, but doesn't mean I must agree.

Sure but it same for us.

Like, I don't go "love" all posts sharing same opinion as me and "dislike" or "answering" with shading to all comments I don't accept :sweatr:

You asked to "show people who was better performer in world" as Taemin and once we shared our pov, you kind become mad/ironic and invalided our povs. If you wasn't ready to see comments of people disagreeing with you, you should had stick to do an appreciation thread for Taemin without asking our opinions...

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Sure but it same for us.

Like, I don't go "love" all posts sharing same opinion as me and "dislike" or "answering" with shading to all comments I don't accept :sweatr:

You asked to "show people who was better performer in world" as Taemin and once we shared our pov, you kind become mad/ironic and invalided our povs. If you wasn't ready to see comments of people disagreeing with you, you should had stick to do an appreciation thread for Taemin without asking our opinions...

I am not mad :D

• Taemin's Vocals are AMAZING! He has a very Beautiful voice. His Performances are Beyond this World.. He is a Legend.. In all of my life I have never been so Captivated by an idol. He goes above and beyond in his performances.. everyone has different tastes and opinions, but Taemin is Truly one of the THE BEST.. He is a top Tier Performer and Singer that many look up to, Respect and Admire. ♥

These are only bits of his powerful performances, Vocals and Dance!.. His Aura, His Passion, His Emotions.. The story he tells.. Absolutely Breathtaking. ♥

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

In no way am I saying all other Idols are bad or anything, All idols deserve to be appreciated and admired for all their hard work. In my Opinion, Taemin is at the top and will always be there for me.. Just make sure you have dived into all that Taemin has shown before trying to belittle him..

• Not at people seriously trying to compare Taemin to Bruno Mars and Madonna....

You're trying to compare a K-Pop MULTI-TALENTED Artist to two fucking U.S. american artists...

please go get some air

I haven't laughed this hard in a while...

He's so god damn good his own choreographers can't keep up with him. He can outperform any idol with a blindfold on and not even lose his breath.

Watch his live performances, his dance practices, watch him teach other idols no one can keep up with him...he moves like he's flowing in the wind, he has AMAZING control with his body...the ONLY other idol i can think of that COULD possibly even attempt to keep up with him is NCT Ten...and they need a damn duet.

Where's the damn downvote and clown emoji reactions when you need em....some of you definitely deserve it.

• Imo, he isn't even the best performer in SM, let alone Kpop or the world.

Uh no. Even Hugh Jackman is a better performer than him and he ain't a full time performer.

you both need some air....that's the dumbest shit i've read today

• OP asked a question and I answered him/her. It's you who need some fresh air outside dear because you certainly can't take disagreement. ;(

Lemme explain little one. It's fine to have an opinion and disagree, but you're talking down on him. Clearly you haven't seen his performances in and out of shinee. You want to disagree do it respectfully. Don't do it in an insulting manner which is why you're being told to get some air. You're rude and disgusting. And certainly not funny.

• Lemme explain little one. It's fine to have an opinion and disagree, but you're talking down on him. Clearly you haven't seen his performances in and out of shinee. You want to disagree do it respectfully. Don't do it in an insulting manner which is why you're being told to get some air. You're rude and disgusting. And certainly not funny.

Please I was a Shawol... I know of SHINee since 2009 and watched a lot of their performances too. who are you to tell me I didn't?

Saying he isn't the best in SM, Kpop and the world is an insult now. I've seen it all. :S

I guess you can't take anything other than he is the best.

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!