What's happening with Zelo's solo career

• After B.A.P disbanded the members are doing some solo stuff. Zelo has released some good songs so far but he is hardly ever mentioned and it's not doing so well as far as i can see, which is such a shame since he is so talented. He's such a great dancer, he raps, he sings, he writes and produces his own music and it's actually quite good. He is also very handsome. Maybe he needs better promo or a better company? :/ I feel like he deserves better :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• wait what? 8|

i knew there was some sort of a scandal surrounding him but damn i didn't know this ...

It's not quit easy to find the court-results online but once you do it leads up to that the court thinks he did a crime while Himchan himself said "No, I didn't done anything to this woman" ... basicly the woman he made out with said Himchan touched her inapropriatly, kissed her without asking and was close to r*pe her and Himchan was like "I only kissed her after I asked if she wants to be kissed. I didn't touched her anywhere without asking" but the court said "Nah, we don't belive you" and so he sits in prison since over a year now.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• BAP lost a majority of their fanbase due to TS. And solo careers barely get good attention as fans aren't that loyal once the group disbands. Wanna One is a big example.

yeah, it's such a shame though, a lot of these artists are very talented and i don't think i've said this enough times but fuck TS ent. they struck gold with b.a.p and let it all go to waste...

It's not quit easy to find the court-results online but once you do it leads up to that the court thinks he did a crime while Himchan himself said "No, I didn't done anything to this woman" ... basicly the woman he made out with said Himchan touched her inapropriatly, kissed her without asking and was close to r*pe her and Himchan was like "I only kissed her after I asked if she wants to be kissed. I didn't touched her anywhere without asking" but the court said "Nah, we don't belive you" and so he sits in prison since over a year now.

yikes...

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!