Midzys, as Itzy progresses on their careers and grow older what kind of music do you think would suit them?

• What style do you think would suit them? I pray everyday for JYP to give us a mix between T-ara and 4minute.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• queenyeji

Changed the title of the thread from “Midzys, as Itzy progresses on their careers and grow older what kind of kisic do you think would suit them?” to “Midzys, as Itzy progresses on their careers and grow older what kind of music do you think would suit them?”.
  • A concept that shows their individuality amongst other groups <3:claps:

Regarding music, I think that Itzy has the talent to showcase multiple genres

*Though I really would love to see a soft ballad with some rap*

work in progress

• What style do you think would suit them? I pray everyday for JYP to give us a mix between T-ara and 4minute.

I’m with you on that ! Did you see the way they ate Roly poly stage!!! And also Yuna really sounds like hyuna sometimes so that 4minute vibe can work

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• I’m with you on that ! Did you see the way they ate Roly poly stage!!! And also Yuna really sounds like hyuna sometimes so that 4minute vibe can work

Yeah Yuna and Chaeryeong were slaying these funky vibes. Lias as well, she looked more comfortable with the dancing. I want them to do the funky style of T-ara and the angst of 4minute.

I would love to see them go a bit in this direction - I prefer more (tasteful) mature concepts as a group ages - I agree with you!

They'll do it in the future just as they are doing with Twice. I'll have to wait patiently.

• Did you like their song for us Midzy? That was a true ballad, I get to so emotional listening to it.

I loved the song that they dedicated to Midzy's!!! <3<3

I also got so emotional that I bawled my eyes out ;(

Seeing their growth from trainees to debut, to now is just amazing to see.

work in progress

• In my opinion, Itzy can't fit T-ARA concept. Itzy get a "problem" called Yeji & Ryujin. These two can't suit softer concepts like T-ara or Twice. They stand out too much with a big charisma and they're too powerfull, their stage presence are really impactful you can't take your eyes out of them.

Conversely Lia & Chaeryeong is better suited to a softer concept than to a powerful concept. In the case of Yuna I think she is the most versatile when it comes to concepts, even if the concept that suits her best is very clearly the sexy concept.

The only solution I see to solve this important problem and keep a certain chemistry. The group need to take inspire in Mamamoo by managing to release the charm and identity of each member.

Otherwise I join you in saying that 4Minutes is a very good example of the kind of groups Itzy could become later, provided once again to manage all the individualities in the group.

They need to have a concept that evolves into something more mature but that remains impactful like 4Minutes. While not being afraid to bring out the individualities of each member.

Itzy is for me the 4th generation group which has the most potential thanks in particular to its very strong individualities, now will the group be able to exploit this point which can be as much a strength if well exploited, as a weakness if poorly managed. And will JYPE be able to overcome the trauma Miss A and manage to properly exploit the individualities of Itzy?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!