Here's why there won't another group like EXO....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not only as a group, They have their own identity as individuals and let me tell you, they have respect and admiration from lots of people in the industry.

Every EXO member can sell 200K+ for every album (Chen's digitals are crazy so his album sales weren't exactly 200K+ but you get the idea)

Even when Lay debuted as soloist, with a Chinese EP, He held the record for the best selling album for 3 years until Baekhyun released City Lights and broke the record. That's legendary. Now, Baekhyun is the biggest male soloist in South Korea and Lay is easily the in Top 3 of China's biggest musicians.

Nobody expected Suho to kill it during his debut, but he did. Physically as well as digitally.

Now patiently awaiting solo debuts of Kyungsoo, Xiumin (HIGH POSSIBILITY THAT BOTH OF THEM RELEASE their debut album this year), Sehun and Chanyeol.

I just know they will do well.

Not only commercially, but as musicians, they excel musically as well.

• It’s crazy how all of them proved that they are strong soloists and have their own colour outside of the group. EXO members can excel at anything whether it be musically, or in fashion and acting.

• yeah :yesr: u need to have top tier visuals,vocals and dance :siptear:

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ ƈʅƈ ʂƚαƈ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong rowoon jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

#dahyun from femaleidol#twice from elysian40yp3ju.gif#dahyun from touchdown!

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

3cbd1a06306c0f803dde811f1445e934.gife67e1f187a2bb3645d4ab71bac5dd3d9f0fc1222.gifv

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• PERIODT. All of them are kings.

Apart from the obvious must haves like a Kyungsoo debut, I'm going to need a Sehun solo ASAP becauseee...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Iconic. AM I REALLY ASKING FOR TOO MUCH?!

:pepe-life-support:

• He should release this as pre-release.

• Still bitter this has never been released

SONE/ELF/BLACKJACK/VIP/MeU/ReVeLuv/Miracle/MooMoo/Triple S/BLINK/EXO-L

• Don't know much about SNSD, I hope they have a comeback soon

Their old discography is out to check. A warning, remember SNSD became huge in a time when Kpop was still largely frowned upon.

• I'll give them a try.

Good to know!

Yes, so if you find their music outdated, too cute or too silly remember they were lying the foundation for what came later. But they have bangers and ballads and everything you can ask for. No wonder they earned the Nation Girl Group title.

• Be it group, subunits or solos they've always amased me. I don't think there'll be another group lie Exo

:omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Be it group, subunits or solos they've always amased me. I don't think there'll be another group lie Exo

:omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com

Definitely

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!