Oh My Girl epic movie-like Binggrae commercial with actors Park Ho San, Choi Moo Sung, Kim Joo Heon!

• Oh My Girl is getting a lot of love for their new commercial for Binggrae Ice Cream!

In fact, the new full-length CF not only stars the ladies of Oh My Girl, but also actors Park Ho San, Choi Moo Sung, Kim Joo Heon, and more, and tells the story of a man on trial for allegedly stealing a priceless artwork. One piece of evidence found at the scene of the crime was a 'Binggrae Super Cone', with the defendant's fingerprints detected on the wrapping!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

more:

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…am-cf-starring-oh-my-girl

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!