Chuang 2021: Santa and Yu Yang -- Parting of Friends

• Hope this doesn't feel like a spoiler. Santa was always ranked in the top five and Yu Yang near the lower positions. So it was inevitable.

Every season, the friendship these young people built together in the dorms are always torn during eliminations. Why do I watch this stuff? It so beautiful and sad at the same time that's why.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dem…tatus/1378369338927763457

"

It's sad that I can't watch Yu yang from next week, but I'm glad that he finished without regrets ... Thank you for your hard work

I am also talented, so I am looking forward to his future activities. Thank you Santa for telling us a lot about Yuyo

😭
    Room 405 is the highest

33896D8B-8D4C-48DB-87CA-ADC96C043339.jpeg

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• VVisual

Changed the title of the thread from “Chuang 2021: Santa and Yu Yang Parting of Friends” to “Chuang 2021: Santa and Yu Yang -- Parting of Friends”.
  • Does this mean one of them left the show?

Sorry I don't follow the show that much to know whats going on right now

Yes, this weekend is eliminations. Santa Uno from Avex (Japan) and Yu Yang from Hot Idol were roommates in Room 405. They became friends. Because Santa was always in the top 5 and Yang was always hovering in the 40s, they knew this going to happen but it looks like it still hurts them when it happens.

I saw this with Nene and Walu in Chuang 2020. When one highly ranked friend basically feels helpless as the other gets eliminated.

• I haven’t kept up with Chuang this year but it’s always terrible whenever this happens, I keep remembering Xiening and Yiyang when Yiyang didn’t make the debut lineup-😭

• I haven’t kept up with Chuang this year but it’s always terrible whenever this happens, I keep remembering Xiening and Yiyang when Yiyang didn’t make the debut lineup-😭

I only follow that show for the Japanese participants and literally 2 of the 3 RBW-trainees are elmininated and the last one on the show is as good as gone too cause his rank isn't the grates. The other Japanese trainees are also mostly on the bad side. The brother of Jun from Orbit is also kinda bad. The only Japanese participants who do well are those send by Avex. Mika and Caelan of INTERSECTION do good and Santa and Rikimaru of WARPs also do good. INTERSECTION's Kazuma left the show on "Personal" reasons but on how he sounded in the video a lot people think he didn't left on his own will

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

OMG! The Yiyang thing made people sad (and angry) for weeks on end. I remember a lot of other too -- Nene and Walu, Joyce and Hami, Hua Chiyo and Wang Ke ;(

But we kinda knew that girls can bond to each other, right?

I'm still surprised that the boys can be so attached to one another too. I mean, I've seen before in all the other survival shows but it still surprises me with boys.

https://mobile.twitter.com/May…tatus/1378377236554739714

A01BD7A8-DADD-4278-ADA9-3EA97CEF24BB.jpeg

F3887E1C-2ED7-4E4E-B8BA-3E257F28E17B.jpeg

Mika doesn't seem like the emotional type (he's pretty much American) and he cried his eyes out waiting to see if his friend made the cut.

It's really so sweet.

Okay, I'm a sick girl. I like crying and having my heart hurt. That's why I watch these things year after year.

• It’s honestly so nice to see them have positive relationships and not just treat each other as competitors that they should hate. It feels like they look out for each other even though they are technically competing, and it’s so heartwarming but sad in eliminations.

And yess, Nene and Walu were such good friends Waku always helped her understand what people were saying 😭, and Curley and Feifei too. Honestly watching the boys get connected is kind of surprising even though I’ve seen it in so many other shows, it’s so sweet and sad, but same I watch these almost positive I’m going to cry about something too..😭

• I only follow that show for the Japanese participants and literally 2 of the 3 RBW-trainees are elmininated and the last one on the show is as good as gone too cause his rank isn't the grates. The other Japanese trainees are also mostly on the bad side. The brother of Jun from Orbit is also kinda bad. The only Japanese participants who do well are those send by Avex. Mika and Caelan of INTERSECTION do good and Santa and Rikimaru of WARPs also do good. INTERSECTION's Kazuma left the show on "Personal" reasons but on how he sounded in the video a lot people think he didn't left on his own will

The ones you mentioned are not just doing well, they are doing FANTASTIC! Santa, Riki and Mika are always in the top 10 and in fact, often in the top 3. Caelan and now Hiroto are in striking distance too. If Kazuma hadn't left, he would have been in the mix too.

I really love the Japanese trainees so much! This really has been an incredible season already.

• Mika Hashizume is only half American and his family left Hawaii as he was around 15 or 16 so they are all fully living in Japan right now

Right, but I read that he was most comfortable with English. Living in America until he was 15 or 16 pretty much means he grew up as American, no?

I guess my point was that boys' bonding isn't just an East Asian cultural thing but probably universal.

• Right, but I read that he was most comfortable with English. Living in America until he was 15 or 16 pretty much means he grew up as American, no?

IDK ...

I am not even quit sure how it is with his group since Cealan lived in at least 5 countries, Kazuma is from New York and William grew up in Japan. I saw a few of their vlogs but they are totally different to most other boygroups that I eve saw before

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!