So how unpopular do you need to be to be considered nugu?

• I say like this so come and listen to some nugus because you never know if they might be the next biggest thing

Stan Dongkiz

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

This song should've blew up ;(

• Look ya’ll don’t know true nugu until you’ve shot your music video on a literal dirt road:

~ ω

• Official Post

omg Dongkiz has some bops!

my fav nugu songs!

External Content www.youtube.com

• YOU HAVE OFFICAL TASTE <3:thumbup:

work in progress

• KNK

:peperain:

• Look ya’ll don’t know true nugu until you’ve shot your music video on a literal dirt road:

A damn shame the most synchronized group I’ve ever seen is filming on a dirt road

Y'all Flow Sisters legend

:cryingr::cryingr:

Look at the amount of love people have for them in the comments they are so underappreciated

May I also suggest

• their debut is one of my favorite debuts of all time but they are so nugu that not many people know about them :pepe-comfy:

• their debut is one of my favorite debuts of all time but they are so nugu that not many people know about them :pepe-comfy:

same ;-;

their concept is so pretty

I know it's real, I can feel it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!